login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

Cookiemonster Ike

AuthorMessage

CookiemonsterIke
Posted: 11 Dec, 2016 03:12
Last Edit: 11 Dec, 2016 03:15
Okay, I guess I'm supposed to make an introduction here. My name's Jacob and I've been playing video games most my life. I'm 33 years old, but I act like I'm 16. I like RPGs the best, and I like Grand Theft Auto (Who doesn't?)

I seem to be getting worse at games, but that could be from falling down the stairs and getting drain bamage. I currently have the high scores in Final Fantasy (NES) for Muliti-Class Master (there's no way a score of 0 is possible without hacking the game. Someone should really fix that.) and Master Master. I wanna try speed-running The Blue Marlin (NES) and see if I can manage the world record for it.

There aren't really a whole lot of games I've played that I was decent enough at, so I'm going to try playing some new games, and some old ones when I can get around to downloading them.

Feel free to ask whatever you want. This is basically the only thing I do online right now, so if you drop me a line, I'll probably get back to you the same day. I need friends!!!!!

MGNS8M
Posted: 11 Dec, 2016 03:46
Welcome to the site, sorry to hear about the fall, but doesn't seem apparent at least. And yeah, I'm more or less on the average side of things, I can clear most games, but can't master everything I guess. Just wanted to say that you can turn on the "hardcore mode" in the RetroAchievements menu to get double-points on things for not using things like savestates or rewind. I mostly always say this because savestates can sometimes mess up certain types of Achievements, so you might as well avoid those issues and get extra points for it ... *shrug* Either way, hope things go well~

CookiemonsterIke
Posted: 11 Dec, 2016 04:19
Thanks! I saw you mention the mode on a different topic, but I couldn't figure out how people had double points on games. I was going to check it myself, but my computer was updating, so I hadn't checked for it yet. Back to playing Final Fantasy. :P

Alunkard
Posted: 11 Dec, 2016 05:18
You can enable HardCore mode by the menu tab RetroAchievments in the upper part of your emulator screen. Come to the chat on the homepage in the righ side of the page always have people talking there. And sorry to hear about the fall, anyway i will be in the chat anytime you want to talk hehe.

CookiemonsterIke
Posted: 11 Dec, 2016 06:11
Thanks, I found it, but when I went to post my topic, I couldn't figure out how to get it to correctly post the game I selected, even though I copied the title and it told me "unrecognized title."

CookiemonsterIke
Posted: 08 Jan, 2017 22:42
Oh yeah, I only strongly assume I have drain bamage from my skill level decreasing and having no reflex, but doctors pretty much refusse to confirm it, because they would be liable if they did.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account