Snake's Revenge - Metal Gear II

AuthorMessage

pela4vez
Posted: 28 Nov, 2016 22:43
Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 28 Nov, 2016 22:43 by

Resources:
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+Snake''s+Revenge+-+Metal+Gear+II+
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+Snake''s+Revenge+-+Metal+Gear+II+
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+Snake''s+Revenge+-+Metal+Gear+II+

MagusPC
Posted: 10 Aug, 2017 17:37
Hello, just want to say that i am working on a set for this underrated Gem. I don't know how long it will take because this is my first experience with creating Achievements and i want to make it as bug free as possible.

CobraMJD
Posted: 10 Aug, 2017 17:58
Good luck!

kdecks
Posted: 11 Aug, 2017 21:25
Last Edit: 11 Aug, 2017 21:27
Good luck. This is a great game! I'd love to discuss and add input into the direction of this game if you're willing to hear it.

If you need any help on achievement making #help-me in https://discordapp.com/invite/TdfC3r7 is a great place. Also http://retroachievements.org/viewforum.php?f=5 (dev tutorials)

MagusPC
Posted: 11 Aug, 2017 21:56
Last Edit: 15 Aug, 2017 21:41
Thanks! Sure, i am always open for constructive discussion and ideas. I've spend the entire day finding offsets and values for this Game and got a lot of ideas for Achievements. I just want to make it as enjoyable as possible because nobody wants boring and annoying Achievements especially in a Game that isn't so popular like Snakes Revenge.

I will let you know about the progress in few days. I just need to learn more how to make Achievements so it may take a bit.

edit:
Just want to let you know the progress is doing well. I have created over 70 Achievements, some of them will be scrapped so i can't tell how many will be in the end. Testing and balancing takes a lot of time also finding bugs so i can't tell when it will be finished.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account