Pass: 

ikki5's Developer Workshop

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

ikki5
Posted: 25 May, 2017 02:24

Platform: Nintendo 64 (N64)
Genre: Racing

Destruction Derby is now completed and is ready for people to earn. Once the emulator is released, I hope you enjoy :)

ikki5
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 02:14
Last Edit: 11 Jul, 2017 02:26

Genre: RPG

This set is now completed and ready for people to play :) Now, I have fixed the bugs that have been reported so far. If there are any others, please report them and I will fix them :)

I would like to thank for the help with some of the addresses, as well as . And thanks for helping me with the Rich Presence script :)

ikki5
Posted: 17 Aug, 2017 20:02
Last Edit: 17 Aug, 2017 20:02
Has been completed, this game is the sequel to Battleclash for those who do not know, the game uses the superscope. Thank you to Game Dragon for helping he out a little with one of the addresses I was having trouble with :) I am hoping to get completed next, I have a lot of the work already done and I just never got around (or motivated) to finish it.

ikki5
Posted: 20 Aug, 2017 04:16
Update:

New set completed:

has now been completed and there is a set uploaded. There is really not too much to the game, it is a Super Scope game and it is essentially pretty much start at the beginning and go to the end. I added achievements for beating the game and if you want the challenge to do it on hard, that is there as well. The scores are based on the high scores in the game aside from and really shouldn't be too hard, especially with some of the smaller ones.

Next I plan on really... really getting to , it is just hard to get motivated for that game thanks to the "Blistris" gamemode... ;)

ikki5
Posted: 20 Dec, 2017 02:08
New set (finally) finished:

=--------------------------------------=

Platform: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Genre: Action/Adventure

Have you ever been so bored with life that all you want to do is day dream? Well, that is the reality for this sad boy in a no good school where everyone hates him. Day dream you way through mideval times, Ancient greek times and even through the wild west and make it through your most boring day. Great adventure awaits in your dreams!

Over all, it is a fun little game, some people hate it, not sure why. I hope you all enjoy as well. :)

ikki5
Posted: 26 Dec, 2017 23:22
Last Edit: 27 Dec, 2017 06:36
Finished a new set:

Genre: Action

It is time to dash with Dash Randar in this epic adventure in the Star Wars universe. Play through the original story that takes part between Star Wars V and Star Wars 6. Begin your time in a Speeder blasting your enemies away and then take to on foot to blast them some more. Travel through Space, on land, through water and race on a Speed Bike and make your way to the final epic battle at the Skyhook!

Hope you all enjoy :)

I'd also like to thank for the help with the float point addresses ad explaining that "useless garbage." ha ha

ikki5
Posted: 27 Feb, 2018 15:50
Last Edit: 27 Feb, 2018 15:50
So... with the Neo Geo Pocket there... I am going to begin working on two games. First one being and the other is (hopefully i can get the badges and screenshots uploaded soon). Now, I have never played either of these games before or any games in the series but they are not long games so I hope it will not take too long. I will work on these and then hopefully finish with the Super Scope games, 3 of them are about ready, just a few things left to find and then I code the sets.

ikki5
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 03:35
Two sets that have been on the back burner for a while have been completed:

Platform: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Genre: Shooter (Light Gun)

The Terminator is back and he is here to kick some endokeleton ass. Fight your way to destroy that asshole Skynet to be able to travel back to the past to save John Conner so he can kick some ass in the future. Fight your way through hordes of Robots and Swat and Show that T-1000 who the real Terminator is.

Your city is underattack and you do not know who by so grab your bazooka and blow some stuff up. Shoot your way through the hordes of enemies, destroy your city more by breaking the windows, traffic lights and traffic signs. Also clean up the trash by also blowing it up. Find the source of the attack and make your way through and destroy it!

With those two done, I am hoping to get back to and will hopefully have this one completed in the next few days.

ikki5
Posted: 27 Mar, 2018 04:09
Finally finished leaving me only one more game in the Super Scope collection and that game is . However, I need a break from doing Super Scope games so I am going to do some other games first while slowly looking at it.

You ready to shoot some stuff with a bazooka? Well, then grab your Bazooka and load up Super Scope 6. A Game with 6 game modes where you will play them for 5 minutes and be bored with them before you played them for 5 minutes. In this spawn from Satan, you will shoot through hordes of aliens and intercept their missiles, or you will play Tetris and Wack-a-Mole like you've never done so before! Will you be able to master this game before you gouge your eyes you? Try it now!

ikki5
Posted: 24 Apr, 2018 02:47
Last Edit: 24 Apr, 2018 11:51
So, I decided to spontaneously make a set today.

Platform: SEGA Game Gear (GG)
Genre: Sports

Do you love adorable things? More specifically adorable kitties? Well, then you're in for a treat. The Tamalympics are on and you're wanting to take that top price. Work your way to the top and become the master at climbing slides, jumping and kicking dirt. Practice until you can become a master and take that gold medal!

As I was looking for some Game Gear games I may want to do down the road, I came across and fell in love with the game, it is SOOOO adorable! I just had to do a set... so earlier today, I began the set and completed it. It is a very short game so the set is a small, 200 point set. Hope you enjoy :)

ImpliedKappa
Posted: 24 Apr, 2018 22:38
Oh nice, Big Sky Trooper. I know someone who grew up on that game and would be pretty excited to hear that it's even on somebody's radar at RA.

ikki5
Posted: 29 Apr, 2018 16:48
Last Edit: 29 Apr, 2018 22:55
So, I just finished my next Game Gear game, this is a Zelda like Adventure RPG. You battle through dungeons and collect items. The game is not horribly long, took me about an 2 and a half hours my first time. Very fun game, I hope you all enjoy :)

Genre: RPG Adventure

Zetts has been called to restore peace to a land in dire need. The evil lord is going to cause havoc unless you can get the 6 droplets and save Sylvalant. Fright your way though many labyrinths and dungeons, collect items all to help you on your quest and save the lands of Sylvalant.

ikki5
Posted: 03 May, 2018 05:06
Finished my next set, the Berenstain Bears:

Genre: Adventure Platformer

It is time to go back in time to your childhood (or your parent's childhood) and experience the characters that helped shape us today. The Berenstain Bears are on a camping trip and Brother and Sister Bear want to go on an adventure. Experience the story of them exploring through a cave, going fishing in a river, hunting for honey and wanting through a spooky forest that their parents would probably not let them go into. Watch as they murder innocent animals (though, they are bears I guess) and collect as much stuff for winter as they can!

With this game done, I am going to be moving on to two Sonic games on the Game Gear, and . The two games are similar game play so it will not be too hard to do them. I will be working on them with though I'll be more involved in them until she finishes working on which she is making good progress on and is making lovely custom badges for the game!
Page: < 1 2

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account