Pass: 

ikki5's Developer Workshop

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

ikki5
Posted: 25 May, 2017 02:24

Platform: Nintendo 64 (N64)
Genre: Racing

Destruction Derby is now completed and is ready for people to earn. Once the emulator is released, I hope you enjoy :)

ikki5
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 02:14
Last Edit: 11 Jul, 2017 02:26

Platform: Nintendo 64 (N64)
Genre: RPG

This set is now completed and ready for people to play :) Now, I have fixed the bugs that have been reported so far. If there are any others, please report them and I will fix them :)

I would like to thank for the help with some of the addresses, as well as . And thanks for helping me with the Rich Presence script :)

ikki5
Posted: 17 Aug, 2017 20:02
Last Edit: 17 Aug, 2017 20:02
Has been completed, this game is the sequel to Battleclash for those who do not know, the game uses the superscope. Thank you to Game Dragon for helping he out a little with one of the addresses I was having trouble with :) I am hoping to get completed next, I have a lot of the work already done and I just never got around (or motivated) to finish it.

ikki5
Posted: 20 Aug, 2017 04:16
Update:

New set completed:

has now been completed and there is a set uploaded. There is really not too much to the game, it is a Super Scope game and it is essentially pretty much start at the beginning and go to the end. I added achievements for beating the game and if you want the challenge to do it on hard, that is there as well. The scores are based on the high scores in the game aside from and really shouldn't be too hard, especially with some of the smaller ones.

Next I plan on really... really getting to , it is just hard to get motivated for that game thanks to the "Blistris" gamemode... ;)
Page: < 1 2

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account