Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Hardcore

AuthorMessage

jackolantern
Posted: 20 Dec, 2013 07:46
Just looking at the achievement game pages and like the new look however the number of people that have achieved the hardcore achievements is not showing as correct. Every single page shows as 1 hardcore achievement earned however for both me and have earned , & in hardcore mode.

Scott
Posted: 20 Dec, 2013 09:31
Uh oh... I'll take a look, thanks for spotting, Jacko!

Scott
Posted: 26 Dec, 2013 11:03
Thanks Jacko, I think I've fixed this bug now, it looks like there are 2 people with hard-core awards for these achIevements on that page now. Thanks for reporting it!

jackolantern
Posted: 04 Jan, 2014 19:32
Found another error (I think). If you look at You will see that 2 people have played the game (Check the scoreboard) and they have both got achievements in Hardcore mode. Now if you look at the achievements they are showing 2 people have got hardcore and 4 people overall.

I know it awards you twice if in hardcore and I think that is being carried over to the achievements.

Also achievements are being ignored if won in Hardcore in the graph by the looks as that shows no achievements won.

Scott
Posted: 04 Jan, 2014 22:00
Great work jacko! You reported this like a pro :D

You are completely correct, the graph wasn't expecting hardcore achievements to exist and was ignoring them (or doubling up, which is also incorrect!), and the percentages shown in the bars now also take hardcore achievements into consideration!

Wow, great bug finding, and because of your fantastic bug reports here, it took only minutes to fix! Thanks again jacko :D

lohankain
Posted: 05 Feb, 2014 11:48
Something happen to Gold achievements on game pages ? I can't see them anymore, only if i go to my user page i see all the achievements :(

Demaeter
Posted: 03 Aug, 2015 06:46
What does Hardcore mode do? cant use save states?

Dexterspet
Posted: 03 Aug, 2015 06:58
Savestates and rewind are disabled and you get double points for achievements.

Demaeter
Posted: 03 Aug, 2015 07:16
Nice thanks!

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account