Riger
Posted: 10 Sep, 2016 05:27
Robocop VS. Terminator (SEGA)

matheus2653
Posted: 11 Sep, 2016 23:07
Thanks and . All added.

MGNS8M
Posted: 12 Sep, 2016 15:49
was incorrectly grouped with at least one wrong game, and I needed to have that game relinked, so I unlinked it.

I made a note of the md5s before unlinking them, but I'm still not sure what the third game was. (The first game was a correctly-patched-and-repatched Sailor Moon Another Story(RPG) that was the first set I made, the second game was the base (J) BSSM game that this set is intended to be, but I have no idea what the third game was.)

Secondly, there is another version of this game on the site, , simply labeled SAILOR MOON(but for some reason I can't search to find it), and it's at LEAST linked to the French translation found in the 7zip pack I downloaded. The problem is that there are THREE games linked to that entry, and I have no idea if they're different versions of the ACTUAL game, or if like the correctly-patched version of Sailor Moon Another Story, if they're completely different games someone linked to there.

Personally, I think all versions should be rerouted to as it's the correct name and SAILOR MOON is kind of vague and all-capsy....but mostly because 2347 already has pics and things. I want to unlink 5504 but so far the ONLY version I know of that links to it is the French translation. I have no idea what the other two are, because the other games in the 7zip I downloaded either didn't point to anything, pointed to the correct 2347, OR it had a cheaty-trainer attached to it and unfortunately added Sonic X Amy XXX to my played-games list now. :/ Dangit.

Anyway, might later unlink 5504 and relink that one French version to 2347. Just thought I'd let people know because I'm not sure what those extra games are and if they're now floating around 'missing' or somesuch.

Also... not sure I'd make the set myself, but now that I've messed with linking/unlinking things, I feel like I might. It's just that we already have the Genesis version and I'm not sure they're too-too-much different....but then again we do have two versions of other SNES/Genesis games and they kind of provide different levels of challenges depending on which you pick. So I dunno. Kinda swamped with projects at the moment.

MGNS8M
Posted: 15 Sep, 2016 02:28
Well, that figures.

I'd suggest removing Krusty's Super Fun House from the SNES section(because I just finished a set), but apparently there are yet again more entries.

I assumed it would just be one game file on the "wrong" entry, but it's got two versions linked to it and again I'm not sure which one is which.

The set I worked on uses (U) 1.0 and links to here:
(3166)

But the one listed here(with two versions linked to it) is this one:
(4043)

Again I could unlink them and redirect them to 3166, but I'm not sure what they are or why someone saw fit to make it different. Maybe it doesn't work with my set anyway.

Either way, be sure to use (U) version 1.0 at 3166 for the time being. I might check on my own later to see if the versions linked to 4043 are compatible with my set or not, but I'm not sure. I know at the very least 1.1 apparently has different music for World 04 and World 05, but I'm not sure what else might have changed. (For instance when people use REV01 for Quack Shot, the demo-mode doesn't work the same way so achievements pop instantly during demo-mode, but REV00 works just fine...so I'm not sure if 1.1 will work correctly or not.)

SamuraiGoroh
Posted: 15 Sep, 2016 05:19
I was working on the Go Go Ackman series, specifically starting with but never received any feedback...

I think I've labeled all the memory addresses needed (and some for the other 2 SNES games) so it shouldn't take much to implement some achievements.

SnaPPaGentleMan
Posted: 15 Sep, 2016 06:31
Any, if not all of the wizards and warriors games for the NES, those games were just fun.

Mikeachu
Posted: 15 Sep, 2016 15:53
Faceball 2000 for Gameboy.

Belmorte
Posted: 15 Sep, 2016 19:15
Would like the see the GBA version of Shining Force get a set.

matheus2653
Posted: 28 Sep, 2016 01:40
Yay!! The topic still open, you no longer have any new suggestions?

infpgamer
Posted: 28 Sep, 2016 02:47
How about Snake's Revenge for NES? (The metal gear game) If it's not on here already.

AxelNL
Posted: 28 Sep, 2016 08:18
Low G man for NES.

kdecks
Posted: 28 Sep, 2016 23:58
I will probably get to Wizards and Warriors 3 if someone doesn't want to do it first, and then I may go on to doing 2 as well.

GOGZero
Posted: 29 Sep, 2016 00:23
Last Edit: 25 Dec, 2016 12:40
Archon (NES)
Captain Skyhawk (NES)
Conquest of the Crystal Palace (NES)
Déjà Vu (NES)
Disney Adventures in the Magic Kingdom (NES)
Iron Tank: The Invasion of Normandy (NES)
Karnov (NES)
Legacy of the Wizard (NES)
Low G Man: The Low Gravity Man (NES)
Metal Gear (NES)
Mickey Mousecapade (NES)
Mission: Impossible (NES)
P.O.W.: Prisoners of War (NES)
Shadowgate (NES)
Skate or Die 2: The Search for Double Trouble (NES)
Strider (NES)
The Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout (NES)
Uninvited (NES)
Wrath of the Black Manta (NES)
Brawl Brothers (SNES)
Rival Turf! (SNES)
Spider-Man / X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES)
The Peace Keepers (SNES)
Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account