login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

What games you want achievements?

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >
AuthorMessage

MGNS8M
Posted: 07 Sep, 2016 14:47
I actually downloaded Lagrane Point a long time ago, probably one of the first NES games I patched. It's definitely an interesting game and one I've always wanted to play, but never got very far into. Might be interesting to try making for one day.

I also once played Double Moon Densetsu(Legend/story/etc), but I don't know if it was that good or ever got translation patched, I just know it had hiragana so I could mostly-read it...but that one might have been kind of generic of an RPG, I can't remember off the top of my head.

And egh... I feel like if I'm not the one to do BttF no one will make that thing... XD I might try at some point, but whew I'm racking up projects or at least project-ideas these days...

matheus2653
Posted: 07 Sep, 2016 15:34
OK, added.

LMTR14
Posted: 07 Sep, 2016 17:21
yes, the suggestion of an achievement for back to the future based on a popular youtube retro reviewer

Salsa
Posted: 07 Sep, 2016 17:33
Last Edit: 07 Sep, 2016 17:41
I have 25 half-finished achievements for Lagrange Point in local and already planned about 80% of the set. The thing is it's not easy to work with memory of the game, which is like 90% hexadecimal, and some critical values are split in reverse (16bit for two x+y adjacent 8bits, not y+x like it is in most cases), many flags are non existant, or unstable to use them with current toolset (we'll need more complex equations to do anything sucessfully). Needed to use some random, potentially unstable values to actually build anything (random values are very much the last resort in achievements developing, becasue the chance they'll become unstable are more then 50%). I'll qoute about problems Aeon Genesis had with translation of this game, to prove it's not easy to work with:

[i]The translation itself is almost as old as the community that produced it. The project originally belonged to J2E Translations; it was passed to Aeon Genesis in… 2007-ish, after necrosaro disbanded J2E to focus on his doctorate. It’s also the very first game that Tomato did the script for. His relative inexperience at the time unfortunately showed in the text, and several of the strings needed to be doublechecked throughout the editing and testing processes.

The game’s text was originally compressed, with six bits of every byte being used per character instead of all eight (25% savings in space.) By rewriting the dialog engine we managed to get that up to about 33% (closer to 42% if you only count the main dialog, which makes as full use of the changes as possible) but it’s still an awfully tight squeeze. Romhacker Pennywise (http://yojimbo.eludevisibility.org/) helped move some of the game’s data around a bit, and we both worked on menu expansions to allow for twelve-character item names instead of the original eight. The result is quite nice.[/i]

I've worked on the set for about 3 weeks, and then decided to put it on hold (it's still on my list of WIPs, but no information about it on the game's page), because I wanted to do other stuff, and this game kept sucking off all of my free time. Although, It was one of the first games I've developed achievements for. Now I'm much more experienced, and know a lot of tricks, that might be useful here. Could try to finish the work, especially now when it's actually requested.

MGNS8M
Posted: 07 Sep, 2016 21:07
Sounds good, especially since you've already done that much work on it.. ^^;

Looks like Double Moon very recently got translated, although it does look a whole lot more Dragon-Quest-esque than I remembered. For some reason I thought it was more like Lagrange Point, ah well. Maybe I'll look into that some time, but that was for my own curiosity anyway. XD

LuluzinhaRetro
Posted: 08 Sep, 2016 00:36
Last Edit: 08 Sep, 2016 01:48
has so few achievements. If someone could do more would be great!
Also, can someone change the score achievements? they are so easy.

matheus2653
Posted: 08 Sep, 2016 01:56
Obrigado, , o jogo já está adicionado na lista.

feifabricio
Posted: 08 Sep, 2016 02:03

Eu pensei que tinha feito algo nesse jogo, estou ficando velho mesmo hahahahahaha

Tio fei espera esse jogo

matheus2653
Posted: 08 Sep, 2016 09:50
Last Edit: 08 Sep, 2016 10:06
Obrigado, Fabrício, o jogo já foi adicionado.

SkyFalconBR
Posted: 08 Sep, 2016 12:04
Last Edit: 09 Sep, 2016 01:10
Beyblade G-Revolution for GBA

LuluzinhaRetro
Posted: 08 Sep, 2016 13:14

SyrianBallaS
Posted: 08 Sep, 2016 19:54
Last Edit: 08 Sep, 2016 20:04
There are two really good games that should get achievements and .
is pretty good too.

If you like DQ Monsters or Pokemon you guys might like this one too, .

matheus2653
Posted: 09 Sep, 2016 01:35

matheus2653
Posted: 09 Sep, 2016 09:59
I removed this Game . Because he won achievements today.

Kilianours
Posted: 09 Sep, 2016 12:51
Last Edit: 09 Sep, 2016 13:28
New ideas :
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine on GBC
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on GBA

(incomplete)
Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: