User: 
Pass: 

What games you want achievements?

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
AuthorMessage

ElWaKa
Posted: 10 Oct, 2016 01:55
Last Edit: 10 Oct, 2016 02:04
I'm not sure how hard it would be, but Summon Night: Swordcraft Story and it's sequel seem like good candidates for achievements, they have lots of things to do and a moderate replay value

And something that I would really like to see but it could be kinda hard is achievements for Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord, be it the NES version or better yet, the trilogy for SNES

I was going to mention the Megami Tensei games, but then I noticed that the first one and the "shin games" have some already, but still, Megami Tensei 2 doesn't have any, but I would prefer if they were added to Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei, the compilation of the first two games for the SNES

And... (I know, this is getting long) Dragon Warrior Monsters for the GB, again, it's one of those games with lots of choices and replay value, very similar to Pokemon but better the sequels already have some but the first game it's pretty fun too

REDFOX1978
Posted: 10 Oct, 2016 11:48
Last Edit: 10 Oct, 2016 11:53
Hi all wondering if gta 2 is a possibility thanks in advance

MrHappy4311
Posted: 11 Oct, 2016 10:24
Last Edit: 11 Oct, 2016 13:00
Pokemon glazed (gameboy advance).
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (n64)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Earthworm Jim 3d (N64)
Conker Bad Fur Day (N64)
Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
Bomberman Hero (N64)
Banjo-Kazooie (N64)

MrHappy4311
Posted: 11 Oct, 2016 10:25
Last Edit: 11 Oct, 2016 13:01

MrHappy4311
Posted: 11 Oct, 2016 10:26

MrHappy4311
Posted: 11 Oct, 2016 10:27

MrHappy4311
Posted: 11 Oct, 2016 10:29

Kutal
Posted: 11 Oct, 2016 17:07
Does anyone have Doraemon for Famicom in their projects?
Because if not, I made a list for this game recently: http://pastebin.com/11stVPaV
The list includes possible achievements, descriptions and scores, though you can edit it as you want.
I'm not an achievement maker, so i'll just leave this here. Bye~

DonCosmo
Posted: 11 Oct, 2016 17:35
Mickey Mousecapade (nes)
Blaster Master Boy (gameboy)
Blaster Master Enemy below (gameboy color)
Every beatemup ever.
Double Dragon 3 (gameboy)
Sega CD titles?
Any new systems.
Power Blade 2 (nes)
Dragon Warrior 2, 3, and 4 (nes)
Every translated snes rpg ever.
Bad Street Brawler (nes)
TMNT 2 Back From The Sewers (gameboy)
The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer (nes)
Mario Is Missing (nes)
Mario's Time Machine (nes)
Werewolf (nes)
Garfield Caught In The Act (genesis)
I'll stop there lol.

MGNS8M
Posted: 11 Oct, 2016 18:09
Last Edit: 12 Oct, 2016 01:39
Well, I've been looking at Garfield Caught in the Act for a while now, it was a fun game to play for the most part, and had a lot of good animation... now that I'm done with M&LSSS, I might give that one a try now that I know someone else is interested in it.

EDIT: Actually, I can't find any permanent "flags" that stay after using a cheat-code, and the game has a LOT of achievement-breaking codes. I might have to get extremely clever with this one, because merely advancing to the next level or defeating a boss isn't going to be a challenge if cheat codes are enabled.

I've barely found what appears to be a demo-code, finally. Although as short as the demos are, it's not like they would pop anything, unless you simply tied progress to one Level-ID-address(which I wouldn't do). So at least I can get around that.

So far I can at least disable the invulnerability-code, but that is because it amps up the invincibility-frames from a few seconds from getting it, or a few more seconds by getting the coffee-item, to suddenly being around 495(hex) frames of invincibility, so I can easily ResetIf that address becomes 495. But again, there appear to be no real flags that say 'hey this guy is cheating' like other games do. It's looking really dicey at the moment ... if I lowered the points because of the possibility of cheating, people who play legitimately will be playing what is ACTUALLY a pretty-tough-game and getting very few points for it, or people cheating the game to death will get way too many points for doing almost nothing. Not sure how to handle this at the moment.

HardcoreGamer
Posted: 11 Oct, 2016 23:09
Last Edit: 11 Oct, 2016 23:44
Please, make achievements for Animaniacs (SNES) http://retroachievements.org/Game/385

A question.
The retroachievements already supports segacd?

MGNS8M
Posted: 12 Oct, 2016 01:22
Last Edit: 12 Oct, 2016 01:24
Salsa still has it on her list of games to develop for, she just a huuuuuuuge list of games to develop for.

And no, RetroAchievements does not currently support Sega-CD.

We mentioned this before in chat, but me and Salsa tried to make a pseudo-fix for Sega-CD(because she found a pseudo-fix for TG16/PCE-CD), and it didn't work. For one thing, it only works if you load the game as an ISO, which kills the music, which is half the reason to care about Sega-CD at all.

Secondly, when you DO load a Sega-CD as a disc, Memory-Inspector is aware of exactly ZERO RAM locations. When you load it as an ISO, which again kills the CD-Music, the RAM is treated like an unchanging CD-ROM, which does absolutely nothing. Occasionally it flips out and changes RAM randomly just for clicking back-and-forth between both windows, which might be because it's just bugged out for loading things it really shouldn't be. And again when you try to load it as a CD, it has no idea about RAM locations whatsoever.

If we did anything with Sega-CD at this point, we more or less need a new emulator that's dedicated SOLELY to Sega-CD and an RA-ToolSet that targets the RAM correctly. Either that or if RAGens could be remade to target Sega-CD specifically, and would need to be uploaded as a Sega-CD-only version(or somehow if RAGens could be re-made entirely to work with both if it knew how). Otherwise it currently just doesn't know what's going on.

I even just now loaded Popful Mail in Bizhawk and found where the Map/Overworld character's X-coordinates were, watched them change as I walked around(appeared to be targeting the 68k RAM, which honestly I think IS the same for Genesis cartridge games but I dunno). I then entered that same Address into RAGens looking for the same coordinates, Activated the achievement, and got nothing. It didn't work in Boot-CD mode, and it didn't work in No-CD-Music ISO/BIN-rom Mode. It just completely does not see the RAM or it just doesn't move. If work on Bizhawk had been completed it MIGHT if Memory Inspector was made to work correctly with every core(or if the achievements relied on Bizhawk's memory-inspector). But as it is now, all tests are negative... it just doesn't read the RAM correctly while playing a Sega-CD.

salvadorc17
Posted: 16 Oct, 2016 22:06
Some pool game with achievements will be cool, i remeber playing Side pocket in snes.

LordShin
Posted: 18 Oct, 2016 13:57
's set is now finished. This has to be the most extensively tested game I've done, since there's a TON of debug codes (and cheat codes) the developers left in, which would still be exploitable. I've tested it for a week and a half and I think I more or less tracked everything down, save for a handful of stuff left in for important reasons.

I'll create and update a forum thread for it with all the necessary information for those interested in playing it.

jhonnynoxvill
Posted: 28 Oct, 2016 04:15
Last Edit: 28 Oct, 2016 10:35
Digimon World Dawn / Nintendo DS

Por Favor
Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account