login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

Up for a REAL challenge?

AuthorMessage

RetroRobb
Posted: 07 Aug, 2016 04:52
Last Edit: 07 Aug, 2016 06:00
Looking through all the games on this site with these awesome achievements makes it hard to figure out where to start sometimes, so I took some time and created a random game selector which includes all of the games currently on the website. I like to mix up the types of games I like to play occasionally, so I figured a random generator is a great way to force yourself to leave your comfort zone every now and then.

So if you have the cojones give it a shot, and try your best to stick with the game you receive and no skipping! (Bonus points for Hardcore mode too, remember)

Link is below, just click on "Single Name" to generate your selection, and happy gaming! Feel free to post the game you've picked and any experiences you wish to share. (I just drew Pirates of the Dark Water for SNES) Also I'll update the list every month to include new sets.

http://www.flippity.net/rnp.asp?k=1koBsHrhLfuPFcZ9dfZ8xmkG7SxnHHnzbnn2nyGc7w3A

coldjacket
Posted: 07 Aug, 2016 16:36
cool. Thanks. I got Super Bomberman 3 and Battle City (NES) 2nd in the lineup option.

sunny
Posted: 29 Aug, 2016 22:04
I'm gonna try the first NES game it gives me...

...it gave me . Let's do this!

SyrianBallaS
Posted: 29 Aug, 2016 22:15
Damn, I get bored way too fast. This ain't for me.

Travis726
Posted: 28 Mar, 2017 10:48
Last Edit: 28 Mar, 2017 15:11
It would be cool if you could choose the system(s) you wanted the game to come from so you could play a random snes game, or snes/genesis game, or a random game from everything except game boy ect.

HOTDOG
Posted: 28 Mar, 2017 23:24
Last Edit: 28 Mar, 2017 23:46
it does not show me the complete names? (chrome/win10)

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account