Scheduled server maintenance (est. 1 hour) on Monday, 16 July 2018, 15:00:00 (UTC time)
Forgot password?
login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

The Legend of Zelda

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6
AuthorMessage

kdecks
Posted: 08 Aug, 2017 09:22
Last Edit: 17 Dec, 2017 10:07
I've taken yet another stab at the rich presence with the goals of making it dense, data rich, giving only relevant information, having a tasteful use of symbols, and keeping it as readable as possible for anyone.

Changes:
- Now uses "Level" instead of Dungeon/DUNG or the castle symbol, which is now consistent with the game terminology.
- Reordered some of display order, for various reasons.
- Removed "hearts remaining", as in how much life the player currently has.
- Converted upgrades to item percentage. (19/24upgrds to ITEM:42%)
- Changed some of the subweapons to text, but left some of the easier to understand symbols in.
(Boomerang/[ ] instead of ☾or∅,💣 instead of bomb, ➹𝔻 instead of bow, 🔥 instead of candle, Flute instead of ♫♫, 🍖 instead of meat, Note instead of 📃, ❤️🍷 instead of potion, Rod instead of ━●⦖.)

4 December 2017
edit: rip the server migration corrupted my unicode

17 December 2017
rich presence: changed bow and arrow from ➹𝔻 to 🏹. Removed the Rupee lookup
v2.6: http://dumptext.com/uGdwK6Gv

Jamiras
Posted: 04 Dec, 2017 18:35
Last Edit: 04 Dec, 2017 18:36
I've made the following changes:

Updated the description of the following achievements to better describe the requirements:

Modified the following achievements to not trigger if you take damage in the boss's room before damaging the boss.

Modified the following achievement to be more forgiving when mixing sword and bomb attacks.

Modified the following achievement to no longer also require one of the hidden heart containers.

Modified the following achievement to no longer trigger after the credits roll if one of the other save slots is still empty.

Modified the following achievements to no longer trigger on the menu screen if the user "saves" in a first quest game but also has a second quest game in another save slot.

dude1286
Posted: 04 Dec, 2017 21:52
Thanks for taking a look at a few of these. Haven't had the time look at them in a while.

AndrewBishop
Posted: 16 Apr, 2018 21:41
Last Edit: 16 Apr, 2018 22:20
Hello everyone! That's really fun game and nice set of achievements. But images for achivements looks horrible. Can I update it with original and similar to original artworks?

Jamiras
Posted: 09 May, 2018 03:09
Last Edit: 09 May, 2018 03:18
I have uploaded a new set of achievement images, courtesy of .

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account