ENZYME Dev Index

AuthorMessage

ENZYME1
Posted: 16 Jun, 2016 07:07
Last Edit: 05 Jan, 2018 03:21
In order of development *indicates applied leaderboard

NES

CO-achievements

* (with ) Palcom set is now merged w/ the Famicom version, additional content achievements have been included.

Additional achievements

Master System

(leaderboard cancelled)

Genesis/Mega Drive

* (leaderboard pops up on Noah) // Set is currently being merged with REV A

Additional achievements

Currently working on

Next in queue (due to high demand)

Zaxxon 3D (Master System)
Zillion (Master System)

Planning to work on

Currently have over a dozen sets which I have created and need to manage. I have come to find that the more sets I develop on, the busier I get on here and the slower turnarounds for a complete set @ 400 points will be. Creating a set from scratch takes a lot of preparation, creativity and effort, and at this time on RA, developers usually work on the games they'd like to work on (individually, on their own time.) No one is ever assigned to anything and no one is paid for anything. Making achievements and sets from scratch also require responsibility. The more achievements I make, the more responsible I am over my work, this should go for all developers and administration.

ENZYME1
Posted: 23 Feb, 2017 06:41
Last Edit: 25 Dec, 2017 01:25
Regarding - issues with non-working achievements and how to properly report:

• How achievements are confirmed to work is when people play and earn in their play history. This does not mean that they are popping at the correct time nor if the achievement was not abused. As developers, we work towards protecting achievements (and the leaderboards) against cheating from set to set, but for the most part, nothing on RA is guaranteed to be 100% cheat-proof, given the current tool-set devs are working with, etc. Players also need to keep in mind that you are playing games off of homebrew emulation, not X-box live, Steam or Origin, so there will be bugs from time to time, so please be patient.

• If you come across an achievement that has not been fairly earned (popped up at an incorrect time) or does not work at all--how issues are fixed is by reporting the faulty achievement within the emulator by using/selecting "Report Broken Achievement". By doing this, the original developer is alerted via email, and a ticket is raised for all RA devs to see universally. By any other means, the achievement is basically unreported and there is no guarantee that it shall be "fixed".

• While properly reporting in the emulator, you may leave a note inside the ticket when prompt, explaining the problem (ex: it didn't pop at all/this came up at the wrong time, etc.) It also helps to say which version of the game you are playing (listing the rom checksum/MD5 always helps). Once you send the report, there are no more actions you need to take. An achievement will be fixed sooner with less hang-ups and loose ends by letting the developer(s) solve the issue as the ticket will be updated with the fix/resolve confirmation shortly.

I log in regularly every week, and look for any issues before working on ongoing projects. Broken achievements are prioritized and handled upon being properly raised.

ENZYME1
Posted: 15 Apr, 2017 07:19
Bump.

ENZYME1
Posted: 26 Apr, 2017 06:20
Last Edit: 19 May, 2017 22:19
Have several games on queue, but if any other dev has interest in taking a title (I had not made notes on yet) off the list, feel free.

ENZYME1
Posted: 09 May, 2017 07:34
Last Edit: 18 May, 2017 07:57
Now has support (w/ 32 achievements) and currently one leaderboard.

ENZYME1
Posted: 18 May, 2017 07:52
Last Edit: 19 May, 2017 20:46
is now complete @ 400 points. Next in line:

ENZYME1
Posted: 05 Jun, 2017 05:10
now complete @ 400 points w/ 37 achievements. Next up is

ENZYME1
Posted: 10 Jul, 2017 04:23
set compiled with possible leaderboard support on the way. is next in line.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account