Created 23 Oct, 2013 12:02 by

Resources:
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+Mega+Man+3+NES
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+Mega+Man+3+NES
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+Mega+Man+3+NES

Jaarl
Posted: 23 Oct, 2013 12:04
Here we go! Mega Man 3! 40 Cheevos , 400 Points! Created on Rom version (U) 1.0

Let me know if anything isnt working or you are missing something and I'll keep an eye on you all while you play through this amazing classic!

Seijin
Posted: 23 Oct, 2013 19:06
No achievement for entering a boss door while using the Top Spin? :p

Jaarl
Posted: 23 Oct, 2013 21:34
I knew I forgot something!

Seijin
Posted: 24 Oct, 2013 23:03
The following achievements aren't working.

Knock His Head Off! (10)
Defeat Wily Machine 3 without taking damage

Wily Machine 3 (10)
Defeat Wily Machine 3 in Dr. Wilys Castle

I pointed it out in the chat two days ago, and I know that it was acknowledged, but seeing as there hasn't been a correction yet, I wanted to put it here, so that it doesn't get forgotten somehow.

Take your time to fix it, there's no Rush.

Jaarl
Posted: 25 Oct, 2013 09:11
Sorry that I havent gotten around to this yet, I'll have a look at it tonight as I have no access to my computer till then :)

Path of Exile stole away my attention so I havent fixed em yet, I'll also look into adding the topspin through boss door cheevo!

Thanks fot playing through these games Seij! It's great help knowing if stuff isnt working asap :)

Jaarl
Posted: 26 Oct, 2013 10:22
and should now be working , I thought I had done a lot more wrong on these 2 but it appears that all there was was faulty stage values...

Seijin
Posted: 26 Oct, 2013 19:02
They are working properly, and I obtained them without any issue. Thank you very much.

Jaarl
Posted: 26 Oct, 2013 22:13
Hooray! :D

Seijin
Posted: 17 Dec, 2013 04:35
I defeated Gamma without taking damage, and the achievement didn't unlock. Nobody has it, so it seems to be a general problem. Considering he's pretty much the easiest final boss of the entire franchise...

Gamma Over (10)
Defeat Gamma without taking damage

Scott
Posted: 17 Dec, 2013 13:35
must be missing a condition or something, sorry about that seijin! I'll add that to your account now, and I'll take a look at the cheevo asap

Scott
Posted: 17 Dec, 2013 13:38
btw, earning on hardcore will also grant you the casual/regular cheevo as well, the app is a little bugged at the moment if you earn the hc version first, but it still counts correctly! I'll see if I can fix this tonight :)

Seijin
Posted: 18 Dec, 2013 04:12
You didn't need to add it to my account, I could have done it again. But, thanks. :p

In any case, suddenly I see 4 people out of 8 with the achievement. Does it count retroactively? We went from 0 people (out of 8) to 4 in not even a day.

Scott
Posted: 18 Dec, 2013 09:33
The counter isn't quite working correctly - it's merging the 2 achievement types, so it's counting the hard-core achievements twice (once for casual, again for hardcore), so this might be two people who got the hard-core achievement? I'll add "resetting" individual achievements soon, so you could reset this one independently (if you wanted to earn it again :P)

Seijin
Posted: 18 Dec, 2013 10:08
That'd be nice. There are some specific achievements I got that I'd like to delete here and there, especially the ones I get when I shouldn't be getting them (due to not working properly, etc).
Page: 1 2 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account