Mega Man 2
Posted: 18 Oct, 2013 13:39
Posted: 18 Oct, 2013 13:41
54 Cheevos, 400 points, Created on Rom Version (U) 1.0.
Hope you all will enjoy this great title for the NES! I tested most of the cheevos but some of em are just created in such a way that they SHOULD work, let me know if something isnt working as inteded! :)
Posted: 15 Jul, 2015 06:03
Last Edit: 15 Jul, 2015 08:49
How about some Buster Only achievements on Robot Masters for this and all the MM games? This is common on SRL for runs and would make some good achievement stuff.
Posted: 15 May, 2016 22:27
For some reason the old ROM is no longer working. Does anyone know what is the ROM that should use to play this game?
Posted: 21 May, 2016 07:50
Last Edit: 21 May, 2016 09:14
As far as I know, you need to use the EU version of the ROM.
Posted: 24 May, 2016 19:53
Changed the icons of some achievements, as several icons were all the same
Posted: 28 May, 2016 22:32
Last Edit: 28 May, 2016 22:44
It's OK if I create new achievements to this set? I mastered this, and i think its possible to have more cheevos; here are my ideas :
- Beat [Robot Master] using only Mega Buster (5 points for each robot master)
- Finish Boss Rush using only Mega Buster (instead of finishing it using only mega buster, this could be without taking damage) (15 points? not sure)
- Get four E-Tanks (5 points)
- Get Metal Man's Hard 1UP (1 points)
- Get Quick Man's Hard 1UP without using Time Stopper (2 points)
- Get Heat Man's Hard 1UP from the Jump Puzzle (2 points)
- Launch 50 Metal Blades in one session
Posted: 28 May, 2016 22:50
Last Edit: 28 May, 2016 22:51
Add "Memory Buffer Overflow" - Kill Metal Man with Metal Blade without getting hit. ( One for Normal and one for Hard difficulty)
Posted: 29 May, 2016 01:39
Last Edit: 29 May, 2016 01:48
I think it would be cool to add new achievements for this game, I have some suggestions:
- Defeat [Dr. Wily Castle Boss] using only Mega Buster. (Not all, because some are impossible using only the Mega Buster)
- Get Nine Lives
- Complete Dr. Willy Castle 5 without losing a live or Using any E-Tank
- Complete any stage remaining 1 HP
Posted: 29 May, 2016 03:17
I feel like the suggestions above are ok except, "Complete any stage remaining 1 HP".
It's too luck based.
Posted: 31 May, 2016 22:59
Last Edit: 31 May, 2016 23:05
Updated the set with 19 new achievements and improved the code for the old ones (like big fat phoney triggering at the wrong time).
If a achievement is broken, please let me know.
Also, thanks for the suggestions
Posted: 01 Jun, 2016 00:12
The one for Metal Man's stage with the moles triggered for me in Air Man's stage when I took no damage after the Air Tikis on the upper level of the stage.
Posted: 01 Jun, 2016 00:37
Fixed this achievement. Something strange is that a specific Mega Man 2 USA Rom does not work, while another USA and EU rom does work.
Posted: 03 Jun, 2016 08:38
Nice! Thanks for adding one of my suggestions!
Posted: 09 Dec, 2016 12:20
I already asked it elsewhere but I don't remember how to " Change my Birds into Stars "
Does someone know ? :)
login to retroachievements.org:
or create a new account
or create a new account