Pass: 

Contra

Page: < 1 2 3 4
AuthorMessage

kdecks
Posted: 24 Oct, 2018 01:03
Last Edit: 24 Oct, 2018 02:49
Reworked .
Previously it was clear the game in one life, now you're allowed the lives you start with. (You fail if you die 3 times). Did this because we're removing achievements that require perfection all game. Also this achievement was long time buggy, you could have died in the first two stages many times and still earned it.

I've restricted all the achievements from working with 2 players, as a second player could give and advantage in many cases.

I've checked and cleared 5 tickets, and rebuilt from scratch or reworked the code for , , for stability and to prevent false positives.

Also changed the badge for Base 2 Challenge, because the old one was Bill shooting a laser.

Changed Rich Presence a little:
Removed separators (: , .)
Added conditional text for demo, title, game over, and game victory.
Added the stage number to the level name.

All done here.

BerserkerBR
Posted: 27 Oct, 2018 15:34

kdecks
Posted: 27 Oct, 2018 20:19
You can die. It resets on Game Over. I recently did work on this set and may have messed it up. Let me know if you have issues.

kdecks
Posted: 27 Oct, 2018 20:19
Last Edit: 27 Oct, 2018 20:20

BerserkerBR
Posted: 27 Oct, 2018 21:26
I asked because I killed all the turrets without killing or destroying anything else but it didnt trigger.

When you have the time, please check it again

kdecks
Posted: 25 Nov, 2018 15:28
Going back on my previous restriction in the October revision now all achievements but one

will work with one OR two players. The only reason this one doesn't is there's only one laser weapon in the first stage, so you'll have to go solo here.

Earning most of the achievements is equally hard if not harder with 2 players, as both players must meet the conditions to succeed. (No free ride for P2). That means I had to make minor or intermediate changes to each achievement.

The points cheeves work if either reaches the benchmarks.

My names isn't on these achievements, so I won't get notice if something breaks. If something's not working PM after you've made a ticket.

Kat2K
Posted: 25 Nov, 2018 17:27
It could be done if weapons carry over into the second loop. Do they?

kdecks
Posted: 25 Nov, 2018 18:02
They do. Alright... I've re-coded it so that if on the off-chance players decide to set that up they can earn it with two players.

I made a lot of minor changes. I can smell bugs. Pray for no bugs.

kdecks
Posted: 07 Dec, 2018 23:33
Last Edit: 07 Dec, 2018 23:35
Added a more competitive leaderboard at s request. (your move)

It's called Marathon (I adapted over from the bonus set). It starts once you've looped the game once. It records the number of loops, which stage, and your furthest distance.

https://retroachievements.org/leaderboardinfo.php?i=4764

It's a much better indicator of "high score" as the max score caps off at 6553500, also, can't do any farming; you gotta actually play it.

Kat2K
Posted: 07 Dec, 2018 23:45
you rock! Challenge accepted.
Page: < 1 2 3 4

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account