Pass: 

Solstice

AuthorMessage

belyzelien
Posted: 21 Feb, 2016 18:16
Last Edit: 19 Dec, 2017 04:20

Jamiras
Posted: 18 Nov, 2017 21:36
Achievements and Rich Presence have been added.

TinNova
Posted: 19 Nov, 2017 03:47
Duuuuuuuude thank you so much ! ^^

( you even added that perfect run challenge x) )

Thanat0s
Posted: 21 Dec, 2017 17:04
Last Edit: 21 Dec, 2017 19:00
I never heard about this website and magically I come today, when one of my favorite game of all time has been added. This is the destiny. Thank you a lot! This whole achievement concept is terrific!

I was wondering: is it possible to finish the game without using potions?

I think only one room is impossible to do without: the room when you need to be invincible (blue potion) to jump on three gnomes.

I was wondering as well: the name of the areas are official? The garden and so on? I always seen that there is some distinct areas, but never heard about the names. They are pretty badass :D

DonCosmo
Posted: 21 Dec, 2017 23:11
I always wanted a large poster of the art from the back of this games manual.

Jamiras
Posted: 22 Dec, 2017 14:05
The names come from the flavor text in the manual:

| Brave men cowered in fear when they heard the terrible tales of torture in the Gardens of Pain
| and the Blood Gardens to the west of the castle. Women and children wept when told of the
| grisly horrors that befell the unsuspecting who wandered aimlessly through the Slaughter Yards
| that protected the Tower of Tears at the northernmost boundary of Kastlerock.

You definitely need to use the blue potion to climb the three gnomes. You might be able to do the rest without, but there's some very tricky block jumping that is greatly simplified by using the yellow potion.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account