FamicoMaster
Posted: 01 Jun, 2017 18:44
+5

Jamiras
Posted: 21 Jul, 2017 23:31
achievements have been added

kdecks
Posted: 24 Jul, 2017 00:06
A nice addition to this set would be completing groups of stages deathless. I'd imagined splitting up by 10 stages at a time for 6 new achievements.

Jamiras
Posted: 24 Jul, 2017 03:20
I originally had those, but I found it was too difficult to gauge where the off-screen enemies were to make doing ten levels without dying anything but a gamble. There's several spots where you have to run down stairs, jump off a platform, or go through a long pipe where you just can't see where you'll end up. I even considered blocking it off at five levels, but decided to leave them out since it relied more on luck than skill.

I also considered blocks without continuing to account for a bit of bad luck, but it's so easy to build up extra lives on the early levels that I still had more than 30 lives after completing the Marathon achievement.

kdecks
Posted: 01 Aug, 2017 15:05
Last Edit: 02 Aug, 2017 03:32
I've made two leaderboards for Crazy Castle:

1) High Score: Most Points at GAME OVER or The End

The score is sent to the server in an unusual way so that it allows for game over or victory. If you have the score sending to the RA server at any other than those two points send me a pm/discord message, and let me know what was going on in game when it happened.

2) High Score - Looper: High Score after looping. Submits on GAME OVER

This leaderboard starts after you begin your first loop (your score from your previous game remains). Due to how this is coded, this is a semi-official leaderboard and should be considered more for a personal record.
*edit I've gotten one bug report already and it's fixed.

kdecks
Posted: 02 Aug, 2017 21:49
Last Edit: 02 Aug, 2017 22:00
I've added one more leaderboard, this one is optional

3) High Score - One Life

This leaderboard is for those who want to show how far they can get in one life! To activate it hold select as you start or Continue a game, and this leaderboard will replace the default one.

I've enhanced the Rich Presence, adding parsing for a few states of the level that were missing, I added a lookup for pause and game over, and replace the word Level with Stage to reflect the game's terms.

Btw the RP formula for Level is really clever here. I've not seen anything quite like it used. ^^

The RP script is now four characters short of max allowed.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account