login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

AOTW 2.0 #1

AuthorMessage

StingX2
Posted: 09 Nov, 2015 17:56
Last Edit: 11 Nov, 2015 14:57
I need to restart this to get my grasp on this again, going to run this slightly differently

I'm eliminating the point system and just showcasing who got what this time. The Champ will be whoever does the most in hardcore. There will be 3 champs, one for AOTW/Hard Champ/RPG Champ

If you already have this achievement and want to enter the competition, please visit your settings page (www.retroachievements.org/controlpanel.php) and remove the achievement from your account first. You will find the option to remove individual achievements from your account under "reset game progress", first pick the game, then the achievement. This will allow you to re-earn the achievement this week! Good luck all!

2014 Champ:
2015 Champ:

I Can Track Timestamps for When You Earned Things, so I'm not awarding points that were unlocked way before or way after

Achievement of the Week:

Hard Achievement Challenge (Expires End of November):

RPG Achievement Challenge (Expires End of November):

Have you done the video on a stream or video recently and can prove it? I'll credit you. this is up to my discretion and arguing will just get you removed from the competition.

2015 AOTW Leaderboard

2015 Hard Leaderboard

2015 RPG Leaderboard

ShadwSonic
Posted: 09 Nov, 2015 19:52
To be honest, I preferred the point system... though I DO like that there's more than one achievement. I would try for these, but I don't feel like wrestling with emulator crashes for SMW again, Bubble Bobble would take too long without saves for me to want to try at this point, and FF2? I've never been too into RPGs in the first place, with the exception of Mario and Kingdom Hearts of course.

StingX2
Posted: 09 Nov, 2015 23:35
Well re-read it is a point system without numbers

jackolantern
Posted: 10 Nov, 2015 04:06
and without casual / softcore :(

StingX2
Posted: 10 Nov, 2015 04:43
there will still be softcore

Salsa
Posted: 11 Nov, 2015 02:44
Yeah.. theoritically Sting didn't eliminated the points, as he still will need to count the succesful attempts for all proposed achievements per person (one win is like one point), to designate the champ. Although, I like the changes, the competition is affably varied this way.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account