Posted: 08 Nov, 2016 20:05
plz.

IgorGrigo
Posted: 14 Nov, 2017 22:38
Last Edit: 15 Nov, 2017 03:26
The best 16 bit WWF game

Som1
Posted: 03 Dec, 2017 21:04
So I've been working on a set for this for some time but I'm currently stuck and feel like there could be something else done, things I haven't thought of since I'm not that knowledgable when it comes to arcade fighting games like this one. What I currently have is the following:

Win IC Title on Medium or higher as Doink
Win IC Title on Hard or higher as Razor Ramon
Win IC Title on Very Hard as Shawn Michaels
Win WWF Title on Medium or higher as Lex Luger
Win WWF Title on Hard or higher as Bret Hart
Win WWF Title on Very Hard as the Undertaker
(I previously had 8 for each championship - 6 for every wrestler on v.hard and two for the other difficulties - but I found that might be just a tad too many, so I changed it with 's handling of something similar as an inspiration)

Win one/both round against 1/2/3 on V.Hard in under a certain amount of time (total of 6 achievements). Not sure what times I should take there.
Alternatively: Same, but as "Flawless Victory" on medium or higher. Could also be an addition and not just an alternative, not sure at the moment.

Lose every first round in applicable matches (final fight in WWF championship has no rounds) while still winning the respective title on hard or higher. Total of 2 achievements, might be extendable to 4 (meaning 2 additional on V.Hard) or even replaced by those two.

And that's unfortunately all I could think of in the 3 months I've been sitting on this - not happy about that fact, as my initial planning had this set to be released tomorrow. But I'd be happy to hear some feedback, as this feels like it leaves something to be desired.

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account