Posted: 22 Sep, 2015 22:44
Last Edit: 24 Mar, 2018 23:01
Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 22 Sep, 2015 23:44 by
1. Punisher, The (USA).md
Punisher, The (U) [!].bin
Punisher, The (1994-11)(Capcom)(US).bin
RA Checksum: 0711541847d139a7dae88958b68f92ee
CRC32 Checksum: 695CD8B8
2. Punisher, The (Europe).md
Punisher, The (E).bin
Punisher, The (1995)(Capcom)(EU).bin
punisher, the (euro).bin
RA Checksum: e4361688368d9da9550b7e2443377232
CRC32 Checksum: 729EDD17
3. Punisher, The (U) [f1].bin
Punisher, The (1994-11)(Capcom)(US)[h].bin
RA Checksum: a2813d0b03f84d0f2ad2448b39438845
CRC32 Checksum: 5755CC87
4. THE PUNISHER (chinese).bin
RA Checksum: 03cc95d5082d00800342d6a289c44099
CRC32 Checksum: B47F3AF7
Posted: 22 Sep, 2015 22:46
Seems like achievements are being made for this game since I added it as a similar game to other profiles and it's not showing up yet :D
Thanks to whoever's working on it!
Posted: 24 Nov, 2016 12:39
please make cheevos for this classic!
Posted: 24 Nov, 2016 13:30
I can take care of it. Would prefer original arcade on which I've played a lot, But if you don't have what you want, you go with what you have.
Posted: 16 Jun, 2017 17:57
I can't believe there are no achievements for one of the best Mega Drive games. +1 request from me. Please.
Posted: 29 Jul, 2017 08:52
Posted: 09 Dec, 2017 21:23
- finishing each stage on normal+ (6)
- picking a number of items on stage (normal+) (6)
- finishing the game on hard+ and expert (2)
- finishing the game without using grenades (normal+) (1)
- finishing the game without using special move (normal+) (1)
- finishing the game without using continues (normal+) (1)
- defeating a number of enemies without losing a life (normal+) (1)
- defeating a number of enemies unarmed (normal+) (1)
- defeating a number of enemies using melee (normal+) (1)
- defeating a number of enemies using firearms (normal+) (1)
- defeating a number of enemies using grenades (normal+) (1)
- one or two achievements related to the score (normal+) (~2)
- one achievement related to the lives (normal+) (1)
Don't add achievements for:
- playing stages or finishing the game with Nick Fury and Punisher (they are basically the same - could add the restriction for Hard difficulty playtrough to be performed with The Punisher and Expert with Nick Fury or something similiar to bring a bit of variety)
- item pickups (like weapons, score, energy, grenades - those pickup number per stage are enough)
- playing stages on different difficulties (one per difficulty is enough)
- more achievemements for score and lives
- achievement for finishing the game without losing a life (too hard for the core set)
- achievements for defeating enemies with each of weapon (they would fit better grouped)
Posted: 10 Dec, 2017 18:53
Last Edit: 10 Dec, 2017 19:25
Posted: 10 Dec, 2017 19:32
Last Edit: 10 Dec, 2017 19:32
Posted: 11 Dec, 2017 09:22
Last Edit: 11 Dec, 2017 09:33
Let me do my job, and wait to see the results.
Posted: 11 Dec, 2017 10:25
Last Edit: 11 Dec, 2017 12:15
I've asked an admin to take my developer status back to registered, I'm not working on this game anymore, who wanted to see achievements for this game will have to wait more.(Maybe 1 year more, once Salsa said she was planning to make achievements for this game since November, 2016).
Posted: 11 Dec, 2017 10:31
Eu acho que nao existe esse negocio de "reservar" o jogo como a Salsa anda fazendo. Pega e faz o set, jplima. Depois de pronto aí sim, podem dar pitacos, mas deixe pronto primeiro.
Posted: 11 Dec, 2017 11:09
Hey, take it easy Jplima. Salsa is very dedicated and experienced, and if she gave you any advice, it was not with the intention of despise you work, but rather making you think differently... Many times I got stuck with something here, but Salsa has always helped me and still helps when I need.
Posted: 11 Dec, 2017 11:30
Last Edit: 11 Dec, 2017 11:41
When I need help, I ask the other developers on discord.
It finishes here, I just want to be only a gamer on RA, not a developer, it was not a good experience since she started to "intrude" without has called out on my job. Her persistence was the last straw, one or two advices would be enough.
Posted: 11 Dec, 2017 12:06
This, let's say, antagonism is a great example of how we need to publish the Developer's Code of Conduct as soon as possible.
login to RetroAchievements:
or create a new account
or create a new account