login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Legend of Zelda, The: Oracle of Seasons

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

BenGhazi
Posted: 02 Apr, 2018 04:08
I'd like to work on a revision for this game and for to add in achievements for the linked game content, preferably as a ~Bonus~ set to avoid having to play through both games a 2nd time but if a challengeless, glitchless ~Bonus~ set isn't allowed I can reduce the points of most of the achievements to be a little less generous and fit in the new content that way.

Fergdog
Posted: 15 Apr, 2018 06:26
Last Edit: 16 Apr, 2018 23:33
I think it'd be better if you reduced the points of the achievements and keep the new achievements in this set but I have no idea how well that works.

Fergdog
Posted: 16 Apr, 2018 23:31
Hey just curious

http://retroachievements.org/Achievement/1884

Does this achievement only unlock if you have 3 hearts? Or does it still work if you are playin a heros secret game which you start with 4 hearts?

BenGhazi
Posted: 17 Apr, 2018 00:11
Last Edit: 17 Apr, 2018 00:13
It has to be 3 hearts, anything more than that (even if you started with 4) will make you ineligible for the achievement. It's the same with Oracle of Ages.

Fergdog
Posted: 17 Apr, 2018 00:37
Hm dang you'll always miss that achievement in one of the games even after beating each twice with the usual play order of

a) Ages (New Game) -> Seasons (Holodrum Secret) -> Seasons (Hero's Secret) -> Ages (Hero's Labrynna Secret)

b) Seasons (New Game) -> Ages (Labrynna Secret) -> Ages (Hero's Secret) -> Seasons (Hero's Holodrum Secret)

BenGhazi
Posted: 17 Apr, 2018 00:47
Last Edit: 17 Apr, 2018 00:53
These two games are treated as completely separate and they're meant to be done in a brand new file.

Ryan914
Posted: 17 Apr, 2018 22:59
Ben is correct, you are supposed to do it from the beginning, maybe there will be a linked game set in the future, for specific cheevos only (Password Side Quests/Master Sword/Room of Rites)

DarkSuperT
Posted: 06 Dec, 2018 11:35
Last Edit: 07 Dec, 2018 01:40
Just beat twice the first boss without getting hit --> No achievement pop.

I'm using the european rom, and I had 0 problem with Ages :(
Page: < 1 2

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account