RA Checksum: f2dc6c4e093e4f8c6cbea80e8dbd62cb
CRC32 Checksum: D7E9F5D7

2. Legend of Zelda, The - Oracle of Seasons (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).gbc
Legend of Zelda, The - Oracle of Seasons (E) (M5) [C][!].gbc
cgb-az7p-0.u1
RA Checksum: 4ca44cbdd4e05c9b3c22da96d3de6338
CRC32 Checksum: DBAC1357

Resources:
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+Legend+of+Zelda,+The:+Oracle+of+Seasons+Gameboy
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+Legend+of+Zelda,+The:+Oracle+of+Seasons+Gameboy
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+Legend+of+Zelda,+The:+Oracle+of+Seasons+Gameboy

dude1286
Posted: 24 Jul, 2013 18:59
Just thought that I should create a forum thread for this game now that it is finished. Tell me what you all think about the overall list.

thequirts
Posted: 24 Jul, 2013 22:15
Looks awesome. I'm really enjoying playing through Links Awakening with achievements, looks like I'll be working through this game once I've finished. Awesome looking list, Thanks for your hard work.

dude1286
Posted: 25 Jul, 2013 05:46
If you can see, I put the 3 heart challenge in. It couldn't be placed in Link's Awakening as you needed to collect the heart container after every boss fight. A Link to the Past also has that limitation, and it doesn't have a true way of telling whether or not you died if you play the game without save states as the number goes up every time you save and quit.

Wolferhu
Posted: 25 Jul, 2013 09:05
Well,yes it's a difficult thing.
The Zelda games're quite long and probably you'll save at least on some point.
So really impossible to avoid these kind of things,but I think these challenges are still nice even with save states,because in few difficult games even with save states could be very challenging to get these kind of achievements.

dude1286
Posted: 25 Jul, 2013 18:15
While I was testing the achievements, I could never pull off . It is incredibly hard. Just because of the final boss, I think the 3 Heart Challenge will be just that much harder.

coczero
Posted: 11 Feb, 2014 19:08
Something is not right with the "bested" achievements, sometimes they work sometimes not, have to beat dodongo 3 times before it popped.

RyanRJ
Posted: 22 Mar, 2014 18:38
It took me at least a few hours to beat Onox without getting hit, but I've now done it 3 times and it hasn't activated. :/

The 'Gift of Time' cheev didn't pop for me either, but I didn't notice until I was quite far in. That one i can go back and get on a second run quite fast though

RyanRJ
Posted: 22 Mar, 2014 19:07
Okay, I even just tried leaving the dungeon, then going back in and beating the whole thing without taking a hit, and it still won't give it to me, so I don't know. I'm quite good at it now, at least!

Xunkar
Posted: 14 Jul, 2015 19:02
"Bested" achievements are still bugged to this day... for instance Bested Dodongo checks for 0xd3b3 = 1 however this value is as far as I can see never changing and only alternates between 00 and ff (related to animation it seems) you should have added more notes in memory inspector so we could know what you were trying to watch.

It seems to me that those achievements should pop when grabbing the heart container, which means 3 hearts challenge and perfect bosses achievements cancel each other out. I would have liked to be able to complete the challenge then come back to every cleared dungeon to pickup the containers and go on with the full hearts achievement, all on a single playthrough, but that's just a personal preference.

Xunkar
Posted: 14 Jul, 2015 20:52
As I said in PM to dude1286, I finally managed to unlock the achievement and I believe I know exactly how it works. If you place yourself on the spawn point of the heart container and pick it up immediately the achievement unlocks, however if you let the heart appear and pick it up after, it won't. Hope this helps.

ShadwSonic
Posted: 05 Apr, 2016 03:10
Sorry Xunkar, but that strategy didn't work for Dodongo... nor did blatantly avoiding that strategy.

mariic
Posted: 02 Feb, 2018 06:27
Do you think we should have leaderboards for this game?

yoshter2011
Posted: 28 Mar, 2018 02:44
Last Edit: 28 Mar, 2018 03:56
In ID 1 of the medusa head achievement, if the memory is changed from 0x000000 to 0x00ca64 (like that below it, in the same manner as the other boss achievements) it does pop properly (at least for me it did). I tried it a couple times. Getting damaged caused no pop; no damage yielded a proper pop.

However, I do not have the developer privileges to implement this.

BenGhazi
Posted: 28 Mar, 2018 05:04
I made the change pointed out and the achievement now works as it should and is consistent with the other "bested" achievements.
Page: 1 2 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account