login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

N64 Most Wanted

Page: < 1 2 3 4 >
AuthorMessage

LeftyGuitar
Posted: 29 May, 2017 00:28
For Jet Force Gemini, one achievement I can think of is to save all the bears in a level.

kakarotto
Posted: 30 May, 2017 02:16
Last Edit: 31 May, 2017 13:12
-1080° Snowbording
-Star Wars Rogue Squadron

JmTrad
Posted: 09 Jun, 2017 07:22
It would be really cool someone make achievements for bumble bumble and fighter destiny. I want to see someone last 2 minutes fighting the cow.

kdecks
Posted: 09 Jun, 2017 08:47
Last Edit: 09 Jun, 2017 08:54
Emulating Rogue Squadron is very buggy. But I love the game regardless. I'll be working on it eventually if no one beats me to it, and if you beat me to it I'll cheer you on.

AssClownKing
Posted: 18 Jun, 2017 04:55
I would most certainly love to have WWF No Mercy added (especially since it's arguably one of the best wrestling games of all time). I have a slew of idea's for achievements FOR it... but I have no idea how to create them. If you give me 48 hours, I can write the whole list out, and then... well, it would just be a matter of making them all and getting them all to work. Either way.

Since this is a top three...

WWF No Mercy

Star Wars Episode 1 Racer

Mario Kart 64

phb2k1
Posted: 18 Jun, 2017 06:11
2 of my favourite N64 games were:

Shadowman
Turok 2

ViperZang
Posted: 18 Jun, 2017 15:09
I never had an N64 growing up, but my Grandmother always had one at her house. The few games my family would always play are:
Goldeneye which already has achievements, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros, Pokemon Snap, and Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt

Some games I've always wanted to play are:
Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Donkey Kong 64, Hey You Pikachu if the microphone thing is possible

Other games that would be nice are:
Pokemon Stadium/2, Mario Parties, Tony Hawk, Superman 64

AssClownKing
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 04:19
I know I said 48 hours, but I have a list of possible WWF No Mercy achievements. I don't know how to go about even getting started in actually creating them, but anybody who wants, I have a list.

kdecks
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 08:03
Last Edit: 19 Jun, 2017 08:04
I'd love to see a set for Star Wars: Episode I - Racer

Astariah
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 14:28
Is N64 emulator still in the works ?

Shikamaru91
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 14:31
Last Edit: 19 Jun, 2017 14:32
, you can find the N64 emulator here: http://retroachievements.org/viewtopic.php?t=4686

MGNS8M
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 15:06
I love Episode I Racer, but the more I think about it, what I REALLY like about Episode I Racer is Tatooine and Anakin's podracer, and that's about it. After that, the snow course was neat, and that's about as much as I remember. Also Watto's quotes while shopping in his store are great.

No idea what sort of achievements would go with Episode I Racer otherwise. I'm kind of baffled how progress is tracked since you can just freely change characters from what I briefly saw during testing. Part of me wants to see podracers being "fully upgraded" but there are so many podracers out there it seems like something that would be more of a massive grind than anything challenging. I dunno. I like the game, but I don't know it enough to understand what kind of set it should have.

Also I'm a tiny bit interested in making for Superman. I just don't know if I have the means to do the game justice, but if I could I would do it so hard. I know, jokes, memes, etc. But if I could, I would try to forcibly distance itself from those things and make anyone who played it LOVE IT. Well, after some light maso-Stockholm-syndrome, at least. THEN you'd learn to love it. But I'd have to go through that first myself some time when I'm not busy I guess.

kdecks
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 16:25
One funny thing about that game is that upgrading your racer can work against you. As you upgrade you opponents are also upgraded equally and the game just gets faster and more difficult. I would def work on it if no one is getting to it, but my plate is full really with other things.

Gorgar
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 16:56
Last Edit: 19 Jun, 2017 17:05
I know I am probably in the minority, but I have always liked Wrestlemania 2000 better than No Mercy. I liked how the career mode kept going for a year's worth of events instead of just several chapters of different story arcs you can play through. I also hated how Big Show was removed halfway through development and replaced by Steven Richards and how he is the stand-in for Big Show in the story mode. Couldn't they have made a main eventer replace Big Show in story mode instead? I also like WrestleMania 2000's roster better, and hated the fact that No Mercy didn't have full enterances. The thing that I hated most about No Mercy is multiple characters filling up the same character slot as alternate costumes and the fact that a lot of them don't have their theme songs and titantron videos. WrestleMania 2k just seemed more complete to me.

But No Mercy did have that 99 man rumble mode where you can win lots of money if you complete it. That would be a cool achievement on here.

AssClownKing
Posted: 19 Jun, 2017 17:39
For me, the create-a-wrestler was better implemented in No Mercy, as was the over all feel. I don't know about you, but after the second or third time, I just end up skipping the entrances.

Also, there may have been a year of matches, but there was hardly any story in Wrestlemania 2000. There was snippets here and there, but nothing to even put a dent into what the Smackdown series was offering. No Mercy had shorter story modes in terms of one go round from beginning to end, but it had seven different storylines plus branching paths on each.

To each his own, there are plenty of things I prefer in Wrestlemania 2000 as well (create a title, the referee showing up during pinfalls and rope breaks, as you said the fuller entrances), but overall I feel like No Mercy is the better of the two games.

Also, and I may be wrong, but wasn't there a ROM hack somewhere of No Mercy that gave the wrestlers complete entrances AND updated the roster? I think I remember seeing that around somewhere..
Page: < 1 2 3 4 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account