RA Checksum: f0da10d1a7311ffdf1270dfb38ca3dbb
CRC32 Checksum: BB6C3C54

Resources:
GameFAQs
Longplay
Wikipedia

Posted: 14 Sep, 2015 07:16
Last Edit: 18 Sep, 2015 04:33
I have to play through each puzzle in All Play to get the badges, but for now they all should work. I included the option to finish the last 2 puzzles in each set on Type B because Type C requires a pretty insane amount of either luck or speed. (Or you can use the SNES mouse I guess, but I haven't tested that. You have to be pretty good at jigsaw puzzle logic to finish the last two in each set solo in time no matter what you use, though.)

Hey, have a nice tip for checking the forum or something. Fake pieces in All Play will never be edge pieces, and you can hold L or R to move the cursor faster. Also, difficulties don't affect AI at all really, it just affects who you start at. That's pretty much all I got. You can also make the All Play achievements a lot easier if you have a second player, but they're definitely possible without one.

Posted: 14 Dec, 2015 09:04
Last Edit: 14 Dec, 2015 18:04
Tried the mouse. Dosent work very well. :).

Posted: 29 Jan, 2018 00:18
SNES mouse didn't properly work for me either. Anyway, I enjoyed a lot playing this game and set. Two last puzzles of each all-play category were in fact doable in Type C (I did some), but they required some real train and grind, getting close to the not-fun-anymore line. I found it a very nice touch making those possible to Type B too. Thanks for the set, Dexter.

Posted: 28 Aug, 2018 12:09
Last Edit: 28 Aug, 2018 19:08
Does this set works with 2 players ? Does'nt seem so...

Posted: 17 Oct, 2020 22:57
Doing a jigsaw can be very relaxing and this game is interesting since it has a vs.-mode. Unfortunaltely, achievments don't trigger in RASnes9x here where i have mouse-support. It works with RALibRetro, but the mouse won't. Some opponents are impossible to beat with the slow controller.

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account