Advanced Busterhawk Gleylancer
Posted: 12 Jul, 2015 14:22
Last Edit: 24 Mar, 2018 17:23
Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 12 Jul, 2015 15:22 by
1. Advanced Busterhawk Gleylancer (Japan).md
Gley Lancer (J) [!].bin
Advanced Busterhawk Gley Lancer (1992-07-17)(NCS)(JP).bin
advanced busterhawk gleylancer (jpn).bin
RA Checksum: 8bd4a97783cda077c342173df0a9b51e
CRC32 Checksum: 42CF9B5B
2. Advanced Busterhawk Gleylancer (Japan).md + Patch
Gley Lancer (J) [T+Eng20061023_MIJET].bin
RA Checksum: a13ab653a20fb383337fab1e52ddb0df
CRC32 Checksum: 1B744D15
Posted: 17 Oct, 2015 14:19
Redesigned some achievements. Using of cheat codes will now block some cheevos from being unlocked. Mania difficulty combination is still allowed.
Posted: 01 Dec, 2018 00:37
Last Edit: 08 Dec, 2018 03:34
This revision was planned and announced some time ago. I really wanted to finish it before the end of November, thus didn't have time to announce it on discord and here, but becasue the main goal was to make it more uproachable I was assured it will be accepted regardless.
- replaced "Daughter's Love, a Space Opera" with achievemement for completing the game in Scenario Mode (used one achievement which always unlocked when you finished the game, and was redundand in front of 2 ending achievements)
- splitting deathless playthrough achievement per stage (main goal)
- reintroduction of "Power Down" as achievement for completing one whole stage at minimum speed
- reintroduction of "Gley Lancer Classic" as achievement for completing one whole stage unupgraded
- added achievement for finishing the game in Scenario Mode using only the d-pad
- added achievement for scoring points 200 times on one stage without losing a life
- added achievement for switching weapon 25 times not losing more than 2 lives
A bit later I plan to:
- upgrade the images (game icon and badges)
- upgrade the Rich Presence script
Posted: 03 Dec, 2018 19:09
Last Edit: 03 Dec, 2018 19:10
In cooperation with
For score comparison your difficulty is stored in the 1s place and your move system is stored in the 10s place
Perhaps later other leaderboards for specific settings can be added.
Posted: 30 Jan, 2019 23:11
Last Edit: 30 Jan, 2019 23:13
I've added Single Ship leaderboard for each difficulty (4). These will only start on a new game, and it submits on death.
I've also added a unique leaderboard for every difficulty and every mover(28). These leaderboards will only work within one credit.
If you never die, you'll have 3 leaderboards active at once, Anymode, no-death by difficulty, and the specific difficulty + mover. Because of this I'd suggest hiding the time/score counter for those using the RA emus.
It's a lot of leaderboards, but if you'll play it, you'll see they don't get in the way much, and you can show off that you are the best at a certain mover.
login to RetroAchievements:
or create a new account
or create a new account