Resources:
GameFAQs
Longplay
Wikipedia

Som1
Posted: 21 May, 2018 18:57
Last Edit: 21 May, 2018 18:59
Happy days are here again!

It's your boy, Som1, bringing you another set of achievements for an old school wrestling game. This time it is a port of sorts of 's SNES set, with modifications (mostly due to the different roster).
I've decided to lower the points for the Royal Rumble achievements to 15 and adding the requirement of difficulty 5 for (most of) them. The only one that requires the highest difficulty is Hacksaw Jim Duggan, as he was the first ever Royal Rumble winner.
Lowering the Royal Rumble points to 15 was also means to free some points for additional challenges, as I felt and alone would leave something to be desired (especially since I already did "Mega Powers Explode" for Super WrestleMania). The added achievements are based on Coliseum Video Exclusive Matches, and as such bear the name of the videotape publisher that somehow still owns the rights to most that content (which is why almost all Coliseum Video exclusives are absent from the WWE Network and WWE published DVDs, but that's a story for another place)

All the achievements should be self explanatory, but please note that you can't achieve them in 2 Player mode.

I've also added Rich Presence, first time using Conditional Display Strings. So this should be more dynamic than I initially thought was possible. Quite happy with how it worked out.

As usual, I hope you'll have fun with the set and leave some feedback of any type if you like, as it is always welcome :)

Additional Credits:
Original Achievement Names & Badges for Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Undertaker, Crush, Lex Luger, Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon by
Wrestler Cutouts (Crush, Razor Ramon, Bret Hart, IRS, Papa Shango, Rick Martel, Lex Luger) Courtesy of WWE.com
Shawn Michaels Cutout Courtesy of prowrestling.wikia.com

Trivia:
Coliseum Video Challenge III was the first of the three to be added, initially called "Deadman voodoon't"
Badge for Mega Powers Explode was originally created for

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account