Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 08 Jun, 2015 16:41 by

Resources:
GameFAQs
Longplay
Wikipedia

Delmaru
Posted: 19 Jun, 2016 02:51
I've added 9 more achievements for hearts and the hidden 2-ups. Not sure what else I could do with the game, aside from no damage bosses, but honestly I think a few of them (namely the final boss) are extremely hard to dodge. And I don't know how to do them. But for now, the set is a bet better.

CastorTroll
Posted: 15 Apr, 2017 11:34
Last Edit: 15 Apr, 2017 14:35
Hi any one can tell me if he had a rom valide for this game after maj ? *us jap eu nothing for me i m a newbie on ra so .. i don t know how to modifie folder or other for ra recognize this game :( * thnaks and sorry for my english ^^

winkan
Posted: 12 May, 2017 15:36
Hello, I have 21 complete Arch. But when trying to open the room he says he has 0 Arch.
And I can not read the room.

Kindly, what you may be aware of.

One more thing, when opening the room either to USA or EURO. View the following room:
Mickey to Minnie - Magical Adventure 2 (SNES)

Any doubts, I'm at your disposal.

MGNS8M
Posted: 12 May, 2017 15:48
Last Edit: 12 May, 2017 15:50
This is because, AGAIN, some developers are naming games with "&" in the title, and the system will NOT allow games to be linked to a set that contains special-characters.

This is made obvious by the recently created The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey (SNES), where instead of including "& Minnie", it got cut-off and created a new-entry with the end part truncated.

I'm going to unlink the newly-created entry... I've also renamed the correct game-profile to not include "&". Please relink to this EXACT name:

The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey and Minnie

Hopefully no one will try to rename it(or any game) with "&" in the title again. All Genesis/SNES games were effectively unlinked with the new DLL, so relinking them to the correct sets when they have "&" in the title is making it very difficult. Probably the same thing is happening for games with "é" in the title as well.

Oh you know what, for that matter, someone renamed this game with "The" at the beginning instead of at the end, like the forum-name shows correctly. That's ridiculous. Once the game gets re-linked it needs to be corrected back to the way it was. I'm not sure who's going around naming games to start with the word "The" but that also needs to stop.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account