login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Blackthorne

Page: < 1 2 3 >
AuthorMessage

MGA
Posted: 14 Aug, 2015 15:12
First off, I'm so sorry for my english, you're right :( Maybe i shoud have called them "be at good health at the end of the stage"
second off, my thought about all those achievements were to use anything the level gives you to be at max at the end (which allows getting hit on cases). The cheevo you're looking at doesn't seem like it does in the editor:

I'm reuploading it again to see if it fixes that....

the hitcounter with 10 is to prevent the cutscene transit value (which does happen sometimes, only a few frames...) those the resets are for.

The Without taking damage thing:
the Boss level is 45, the following scene has the value 41 (so the ones bellow are needed), the level before the boss is 36 (or in case of reset 04)
so it's checking: have you been elsewhere then this level <- in case of damage reset
then if the level is finished it changes to 41 (so the delta is 45) and these both are fullfiled. So if you didn't made it, the hitcount goes up to 1 AFTER the level changed and it doesn't trigger (like it should)

Brian
Posted: 14 Aug, 2015 16:14
Last Edit: 14 Aug, 2015 16:14
That image host "directupload.net" doesn't ever connect for me. I saw it used in another thread too. It always shows up like this:

On the no damage achievement:
If the level value is 41 for more than one frame, its delta will be <45, meaning the other condition's hitcount will be hit.
Keep in mind that delta isn't the previous recorded different value, it's the previous frame's value, so it can be the same as the current frame's value, meaning delta and current can be the same.

MGA
Posted: 14 Aug, 2015 16:30
this is in mind, and this achievement works fine, also maybe the directupload may be cause of some sort of adblock.

Haplo
Posted: 15 Aug, 2015 01:07
Yeah I still cannot unlock the level 22 and 31 achievements. I tried several times, I did not loose any health point, did not take any shield. Now I can speedrun those levels! :-D

ShadwSonic
Posted: 23 Sep, 2015 08:28
Just came back to this game, and like Haplo I've found that they're working now... except for Level 22. Haven't reached Level 31 to test that yet, but I'm willing to wager that one is also going to be buggy for me... Oh well, at least passwords are allowed!

ShadwSonic
Posted: 23 Sep, 2015 08:34
Also, I've come up with an idea for a clearer description wording:

"Finish Level X with starting health"

This way, it shows that getting damaged won't directly disable the cheev, yet also implies that having MORE than the starting health WOULD disable it. In other words, exactly what the intention of the achievement maker is.

PabloTMF
Posted: 27 Mar, 2017 22:06
Last Edit: 27 Mar, 2017 22:17
Is Someone working on this game?(Blackthorne)

MGA
Posted: 28 Mar, 2017 13:08
not at this point, i dropped out of dev this game (for non related reasons)

PabloTMF
Posted: 28 Mar, 2017 20:45
Then I will start work on Blackthorne.

PabloTMF
Posted: 06 May, 2017 23:20

kdecks
Posted: 30 Jun, 2018 03:38
Last Edit: 03 Jul, 2018 23:47
Would be nice to have in this set:

Clear stages without taking damage
Clear stages protecting all allies and killing all enemies (only on the earlier stages)
getting 6? health vials at once
Reach Max inventory

Danzinho007
Posted: 13 Jun, 2019 00:58
@kddecks this is good for Bonus set

@topic
Nice game and thanks Blackthorne (U) [T+Bra100%_Mr. Magoo]

ShadwSonic
Posted: 13 Jun, 2019 01:20
Wait a second... how did Lost Vikings (SNES) have its forum page turn into Blackthorne's?!

televandalist
Posted: 13 Jun, 2019 02:22

ShadwSonic
Posted: 13 Jun, 2019 02:36
Everything from my last comment (before today) and earlier is specifically talking about Lost Vikings televandalist. Meaning this was originally for that game, and something screwed up spectacularly.
Page: < 1 2 3 >

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account