Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 02 Jun, 2013 00:06 by

Resources:
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+Prince+of+Persia+Mega+Drive
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+Prince+of+Persia+Mega+Drive
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+Prince+of+Persia+Mega+Drive

Scott
Posted: 02 Jun, 2013 00:08
Would love to make some achievements for this one - completing within a certain time, completing it AT ALL, defeating a skeleton, collecting a powerup or health-up, first fight, there's loads!!

Schnitzel
Posted: 26 Feb, 2016 18:29
It doesn't work achievement, i tried on "Prince of Persia (Europe).md" and "Prince of Persia.bin" :(

tmfpl
Posted: 26 May, 2017 05:30
I don't find the correct rom with this checksum.

CobraMJD
Posted: 13 Aug, 2017 11:14
Potential game for demotion, the checksum informed doesn't check any of official dumps, the memory address seems to only works if using passwords for stage addresses.

kdecks
Posted: 16 Aug, 2017 09:54
The entire set here was demoted due to the research of Cobra. It's not working with any good dumps. This set is open on a good set and is linked to the US rom.

salvadorc17
Posted: 17 Aug, 2017 00:28
Last Edit: 17 Aug, 2017 21:14
-

CobraMJD
Posted: 22 Aug, 2017 02:57
New set released.
MD5 Checksum a942e336b5d2e9f962b289fc08b890c6

This set was made based on the TENGEN version, released only in North America, so go for these two options:
Prince of Persia (USA)
Prince of Persia (U) [!]

Your game must start with the TENGEN logo, the DOMARK version released in Europe has differences and it's no compatible with this set.

CobraMJD
Posted: 22 Aug, 2017 03:35
Last Edit: 22 Aug, 2017 04:01
These achievements , , , and means you need beat the levels without losing any health, clearing them in sequence. You cannot die also, which means if die in Stage 1 you already miss the requisite and you need to start the game again.
If you miss on the you use passwords to start at the level 4 and try again, the same thing for the other ones. I made a exception if you die at Stage 7, you will understand why.

Some trivia:

Kribbella catacumbae it's one of the unique bacterias found on Catacombs, the others are Kribbella sacticallisti and Rubrobacter.

French Drain is a structure or technique to build a Basement, preventing the water to enter.

Castramentation it's the art of constructing a fortification. Castra derives from latin Castrum which is a building or land the serves as fortified military camp.

Kaiser Palatium I took the name idea from Kaiserpfalz, meaning Imperial Palace from German of early middle age. Palatium is the latin word that create the word Palace.

Theseus is a hero from Greek mithology who defeat the Minotaur and escaped the Labyrinth built by Deadalus.

Reference from Mortal Kombat movie.

Also called Cyrus II of Persia, founded the First Persian Empire, it was the largest Empire of history at the time.
This achievement was considered too dificulty and it's not available on the core set.

kdecks
Posted: 23 Aug, 2017 03:37

JAM
Posted: 21 Sep, 2017 15:41
Will there be achievements for Domark version? It have 4 new levels and new type of potions.

JAM
Posted: 02 Oct, 2017 01:34
Alright, I've changed the value of unofficial achievement Cyrus The Great. If someone wants extra challenge, he'll get extra points if he can complete it.

All other unofficial achievements can be gained if you play Beta 2 [U] version (Domark).

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account