which one next?

Page: < 1 2 3
AuthorMessage
Jagosaurus
Posted: 25 Nov, 2021 13:19

Would love to see DOS games.
fperez76
Posted: 25 Nov, 2021 23:54

Yeah. Dos games would be great. Fallout 1 is directly compatible with dosbox and Fallout 2 with an embedded win 95.
televandalist
Posted: 26 Nov, 2021 00:19

@televandalist Let's be honest here: people only wants Dreamcast because of Sonic Adventure

Sorry I can't hear you over Alien Front Online, Bangai-O, Bomberman Online, Carrier, Evil Dead: Hail to the King, Giga Wing, Grandia II, House of the Dead 2, Ikaruga, Illbleed, Maken X, Omikron, Phantasy Star Online, Power Stone, Power Stone 2, Record of Lodoss War, Quake III Arena, Rainbow Cotton, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Rez, Segagaga, Skies of Arcadia, Soulcalibur, and Typing of the Dead.
GalacticSpear
Posted: 26 Nov, 2021 02:54

deng
Posted: 26 Nov, 2021 04:50

most of the ps1 games i want to play still don't have sets
KingS1zzle
Posted: 26 Nov, 2021 04:59

Is there a public list of these games deng?
retroloverman
Posted: 26 Nov, 2021 05:15

I hope im not alone on my request. I want to see java games) Few year its my favorite system)
deng
Posted: 26 Nov, 2021 05:35
Last Edit: 26 Nov, 2021 05:36

mostly racing games, don't really have a specific list. I'd like to see the need for speeds get finished at least though (and hot pursuit revised to have a not shit set)

also RAFlash pls
Alexdatadestroyer
Posted: 26 Nov, 2021 17:45
Last Edit: 26 Nov, 2021 17:45

@televandalist Let's be honest here: people only wants Dreamcast because of Sonic Adventure

Sorry I can't hear you over Alien Front Online, Bangai-O, Bomberman Online, Carrier, Evil Dead: Hail to the King, Giga Wing, Grandia II, House of the Dead 2, Ikaruga, Illbleed, Maken X, Omikron, Phantasy Star Online, Power Stone, Power Stone 2, Record of Lodoss War, Quake III Arena, Rainbow Cotton, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Rez, Segagaga, Skies of Arcadia, Soulcalibur, and Typing of the Dead.

Nah, you know what I mean, right? That's a lot of games, but, still, people will only hype and care about Sonic Adventure :v
FabinSS
Posted: 26 Nov, 2021 17:52

Someone said Project Justice?
cgdiniz
Posted: 27 Nov, 2021 01:16

Daydreaming about MvC2 and Capcom vs. SNK 2 with achievs
Jagosaurus
Posted: 27 Nov, 2021 01:55

@retroloverman - does solid Java emulation exist? Some good... at least interesting... Java games I missed. Doom RPG & some Resident Evil games come to mind. Don't think there's a Java core for RA?

I had a Sony Ericson phone so can dream about Mophun platform games some day B). Deep Abyss 2D was a fun mobile platformer with real button controls back in 2004 or so.
Page: < 1 2 3

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account