login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

What About N64 and PS1 achievements?

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5
AuthorMessage

valts
Posted: 19 Jan, 2018 21:27
I don't know whitch is harder to do, but IMHO Mame should get higher priority than PS1.

LootusMaximus
Posted: 19 Jan, 2018 22:04
Ps1 is on rhe verge of being a thing. FBA will be a thing someday i think. Idk bout mame

dannepedersen
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 14:46
Can we please hace Donkey kong 64 achievements?! I LOVE THAT GAME! PLEASE?

BenGhazi
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 18:30
The guy who was working on it got very busy and had to drop the project. If nobody's working on it by the time N64 gets added to RALibretro I'll probably finish it up myself.

dannepedersen
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 18:58
Last Edit: 13 Mar, 2018 18:58
BenGhazi So in other words, you are gonna do donkey kong 64 achievements? :D :D Thank you!!! :D YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

When do you think i can have the achievements? :D and please, dont forget donkey kong 64 achievements

BenGhazi
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 19:10
It's far too early to be thanking me, someone else could easily finish it up before then. Not to mention it might be awhile before N64 even gets added to RALibretro.

dannepedersen
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 19:18
What is RALibreto

BenGhazi
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 19:26

dannepedersen
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 19:42
Ok, but do you think it's worth to play dk64 now, or wait halv a year and see if they or you will make achievements for dk64?

BenGhazi
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 20:00
Just wait, if you really want some DK64 in your life you could try this hack out:

Protoblubb
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 20:04
We wanted to make DK64 achievements last year. I think it wouldn't be too hard to make them, one would just need to play through the game.

There are some things that are easy to do, such as collecting all golden bananas, collecting all colored bananas etc. Other things like collecting a certain item in a level are done on binary code, also not hard to find but need to play through the game for it.

What I don't know is how to make the bosses. There must be something to indicate what keys you have, or what keys you have used. And then there are also crowns etc., which still need to be mapped, and of course the Nintendo and Rare coin.

But overall, making a set is very doable, it just needs time.

dannepedersen
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 20:04
Last Edit: 13 Mar, 2018 20:13
Thanks for the answer! :D :D I LOVE YOU GUYS!! but what advice have you? I just wait a half a year or just play the game? I really wanted to play that game with achievements

ImpliedKappa
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 22:20
It's hard to nail down a date for when anything's going to be done. Achievement devs have lives outside of RA, and all of the back end and achievement work is done on a voluntary basis. It's difficult to know when other parts of people's lives are going to get hectic, or even how well achievements are going to behave when they're being tested.

I would say, if you feel like playing DK64, play DK64. If you want to wait for achievements first, wait for achievements first. You've made your point that you're eagerly anticipating them. Try not to put too much pressure on the people who are putting everything together for free. I know if it were me, and I felt like people were constantly trying to hold me to a deadline on something I was supposed to be doing for fun, I'd peace out and find a new hobby.

dannepedersen
Posted: 22 Mar, 2018 19:55
why aren't Amiga emulator working on retroarch? :( Thats sad.

dannepedersen
Posted: 21 Apr, 2018 16:04
how are the dk 64 working? :D
Page: < 1 2 3 4 5

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account