User: 
Pass: 

AOTW #44 + AOTM #10

AuthorMessage

StingX2
Posted: 06 Jan, 2015 03:21
Last Edit: 12 Jan, 2015 23:27
A new achievement will be chosen each week as "Achievement of the Week."

Some will be set for obscure and underplayed games; while in other weeks, the challenge will be the hardest goal in that game's entire achievement set. If you can get the achievement:
You win 1 point towards the "Just For Fun" leaderboard, 2 points for earning it on hardcore mode!
(Note: You must earn it in the current week to get the point)

Scott: "Can I add - if you already have this achievement and want to enter the competition, please visit your settings page (www.retroachievements.org/controlpanel.php) and remove the achievement from your account first. You will find the option to remove individual achievements from your account under "reset game progress", first pick the game, then the achievement. This will allow you to re-earn the achievement this week! Good luck all!"

This Week's Achievement: All I Need Is One by Brian
from

AND THE ACHIEVEMENT OF THE MONTH YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 2ND
The Goddess of Destruction by Altomar

from

2015 Leaderboard
Beethro: 2
popoki: 2 Netto:2 AxelNL:2
p4uloalmeida: 2

=AOTW=
#44: Contra III: Beethro, popoki, Netto, AxelNL, p4uloalmeida

=AOTM=
#10: Breath of Fire

popoki
Posted: 06 Jan, 2015 15:42
OH thank god, I saw that Contra one out of the corner of my eye and thought it was that atrociously difficult "beat the game without dying" one that iirc is the single hardest achievement on the site according to white points. THAT one however should be doable with a week's worth of practice.. maybe.

And hell yes to the BoF one! I was just working on that game anyway, and it's a great classic RPG anyone into JRPGs should check out. I hope people give it a shot this month!

Desudesu
Posted: 06 Jan, 2015 18:34
Breath of Fire was one of my favorite games as a kid! And it was my first RPG too... <3

Scott
Posted: 07 Jan, 2015 07:27
Contra contra contra WOOP WOOP

p4uloalmeida
Posted: 07 Jan, 2015 23:33

AxelNL
Posted: 08 Jan, 2015 22:03
I got on Hardcore

popoki
Posted: 10 Jan, 2015 16:52
grabbed on HC = w=

Beethro
Posted: 10 Jan, 2015 22:49

Yogami
Posted: 12 Jan, 2015 18:34
Hello, I actually finished the game but I have not had the achievement (I even assigned the button to change weapons a key on the keyboard for not supporting unintentionally with the joystick) only I'm beet the game on easy because it was not specified in the description, could it be that this is why?

Thank you.

Brian
Posted: 12 Jan, 2015 19:36
No. It should work on Easy, but I can't test anything because the emulator keeps crashing 15 minutes in.

Yogami
Posted: 12 Jan, 2015 21:40
Weird ... No worries, it's okay thank you anyway :)

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account