User: 
Pass: 

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Page: < 1 2 3 4
AuthorMessage

Sigil
Posted: 08 Oct, 2015 06:13
Last Edit: 08 Oct, 2015 08:09
Yeah, couldnt trigger The Ivalice Saga ether.

thecurbstomper
Posted: 28 Oct, 2015 09:00
Last Edit: 28 Oct, 2015 13:50
Hello there! I just joined with the hopes of enjoying some of my old favorites with achievements. Reading through this thread though, not so sure.

Were the issues ever resolved? It looks like it's been a few weeks since two people posted that achievements weren't popping and there's no reply.

Should I try playing now or wait?

Sigil
Posted: 07 Nov, 2015 23:16
When I played I could trigger everything but The Ivalice Saga, which you can keep a save in the end of the game to get later, I suppose.

MrSync
Posted: 08 Nov, 2015 15:44
Last Edit: 09 Nov, 2015 21:55
Well, apart from The Ivalice Saga, item-related achievements were kinda buggy for me. Most of them didn't trigger at the right time, and even at the end, some of them didn't triggered at all. (Heal Chime, Angel Ring and La Seraphica)

Rewsifer
Posted: 31 Jan, 2016 04:42
Just gave the achievement to Sigil, MrSync, Rufio.

Anyone else missing the "The Ivalice Saga" achievement? I've manually added it to those who only have that one left. Sorry for any rage, disappointment, and inconvenience.

Nuno
Posted: 03 Mar, 2016 18:25
Last Edit: 04 Mar, 2016 08:36
I fixed some achievements when I played the game (White Robe, La Seraphica & The Ivalice Saga).

By the way, I noticed that all "Skill levels" are potentially wrong ; they're triggering only on precise values but it's possible to increase by two levels at the same time !

IMO, this set would need a small update, it contains too many sugar achievements and covers only the main storyline.

For example :

> Free all of the areas
> Complete all 300 numbered missions
> Complete the Corrupt Judge missions

captainbarlow
Posted: 10 Mar, 2017 09:15
Last Edit: 10 Mar, 2017 15:08
Broken achievements here. All of the achievements I currently have in FFTA are bugged for me - I have no valid achievements, having just started the game in RAVBA-M. :)

Help? I'd rather earn them all legitimately.

Sines
Posted: 09 Sep, 2017 15:00
Last Edit: 09 Sep, 2017 15:14
Hi, I just finished grinding away in the game, got all achievements but 3 (Dream Watcher, Tiger Fangs and Wygar) because of the way it unlock (value = number instead of value >= number). Is it possible to get them without redoing an entire playthrough ? For the last two it's pretty obvious I should have gotten them, because I have achievements requiring more point, but from Dream Watcher I can take a photo of my TV I guess (playing on a retropie).

Thanks in advance !

danibodom
Posted: 22 Dec, 2017 06:03
Venus Blade didn't work for me.. I already got lvl 24 in Clan Combat, Kain's Lance triggered normally, but no Venus Blade :/

DrPixel
Posted: 12 Feb, 2018 01:07
The achievements involving skill points should be fixed now. I changed the values so it checks for the skill point value and anything between 4 points ahead of it (so 10 would be between 10 and 14). Hopefully that helps.

Olafur
Posted: 25 Apr, 2018 14:12
Snowy Ivalice isn't working.
Page: < 1 2 3 4

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account