Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

(Suggestions) New badges.

AuthorMessage

Posted: 16 Sep, 2020 05:26
Hello everyone, everything good! I wanted to implement some ideas that I have in mind for our RetroAchievements community. I know that there is already the implementation of badges like Halloween, etc. But we can improve this part even more, not only to have more, but to motivate players to want to conquer them, that is, they would be new challenges to be done. These badges would have levels, which would be bronze, silver, gold and finally platinum, a good example would be:

Cheating women - Bronze> Master 10 games with a female protagonist.
Cheating women - Silver> Master 20 games with a female protagonist.
Cheating women - Gold> Master 30 games with a female protagonist.
Cheating women - Platinum> Master 40 games with a female protagonist.

Following the example, when completing 10 games with female protagonist he would win the bronze badge and so on, they do not need to be separated, only classified by their borders (Bronze, silver, gold, platinum). This would apply to several types of challenges, such as:

Collector - Bronze> Master 10 games that contain collectible trophy achievements.
Maximized - Bronze> Master 10 games that have achievements of reaching the maximum level in the game.
Dragon hunter - Bronze> Master 10 games that any dragon appears.
And there we go - Bronze> Master 10 games that need to be completed twice or more.
Creating stories - Bronze> Master 10 RPG games.

These names are examples, they can be rethought and improved. Thinking in this way, they would be new challenges, a new part to be explored by the RA team, and even more fun for those looking to win these BADGES, that way if the person who gets such a badge he has to follow certain requirements. I am already aware that this idea is already in existence, but from what I am only aware of in the area of ​​mastering such a franchise, winning the badge, but that creates a range of possibilities and I wanted to expose that opinion. Another interesting thing, it could separate the badges from the mastered games, because this way it is much more organized, and more visible to the staff. Thanks for listening!

Posted: 16 Sep, 2020 05:33
Last Edit: 16 Sep, 2020 05:55
For some reason I'm not able to edit the topic I created, but I wanted to implement that: All of the above was just a tip for new badges. I did not try to find out how many games there are with female protagonists who are with achievements in RA, this applies to the other examples. Another personal thing, my writing was like "cheating women" due to my translation, but the correct one would be "Girls detonating"

Girls detonating - Bronze> Master 10 games with a female protagonist.
Girls detonating - Silver> Master 20 games with a female protagonist.
Girls detonating - Gold> Master 30 games with a female protagonist.
Girls detonating - Platinum> Master 40 games with a female protagonist.

Posted: 16 Sep, 2020 05:45
Last Edit: 16 Sep, 2020 05:47
Nice suggestions, would play all pokemon games for the Pokemon Master badge than Ash doesn't have since 1997

Posted: 16 Sep, 2020 08:12
Speaking of pokemon games, I think we should add achievements for all games.

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account