login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

NightmareJames
Posted: 08 Jan, 2017 01:45
How many times to I freaking have to do this before I get it? Just did it for the fourth time (this time off stream), and it didn't work. Someone please fix Super Street Fighter, PLEASE

NightmareJames
Posted: 08 Jan, 2017 21:17
Still broken. Tried it with another ROM. I don't know what's breaking it, either losing rounds (not matches) or being on 2-star speed (beat it without resetting this time)

Tried with a different ROM.

SamuraiGoroh
Posted: 08 Jan, 2017 21:28
I took a look at all the achievements and most of not all of them use conditions that only work by chance, and as usual they will only work for Player 1 and not for Player 2...

All the endings use the address 0x187a, which has a weird value, unless it was like the dialogue ID, it makes no sense at all. Instead it should use these 2 addresses 0x18ca & 0x18cb, which ARE related to the ending.

I don't know why lets you play on anything but the hardest level (like ), I would like some feedback before changing the condition to that achievement.

NightmareJames
Posted: 08 Jan, 2017 22:20
Well, I just did it again, this time on 4 stars, 0 speed, and not losing a round. So yes, now I'm REALLY friggin' pissed.

Yeah, please make it 8 stars or just, give it to me at this point, and/or make a new achievement for 8. I've now done it 7 times and haven't got it (twice recorded). I can't get it to work.

-James

SamuraiGoroh
Posted: 10 Jan, 2017 01:05
was promoted so that now you are forced to beat the game at max level. Sorry for those who did got it legitimately but for that many points it must had to be done only at max level.

It should work for either player & you cannot abuse playing with both players to speed up reaching the last battle

TRB
Posted: 11 Jan, 2017 03:04
Excellent new challenge. I'll do it when possible. Thanks!

TenguBr
Posted: 11 Jan, 2017 14:02
Great work.

NightmareJames
Posted: 12 Jan, 2017 04:07
I still say the 4-star one should be restored and fixed: It's not fair that the people who did it lost it when it's a reasonable challenge: Just lower its point value (make it 5 or 10) and make this the big kahuna.

-James

NightmareJames
Posted: 12 Jan, 2017 13:03
This is not related to any achievement, but some major league bullshit here, definitely a bug which is not in the arcade version, so if anyone's maining Guile for achievements, watch out:

-James
Page: < 1 2

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account