Page: 1 2 >
AuthorMessage

TRB
Posted: 11 Sep, 2014 01:43
Last Edit: 11 Sep, 2014 08:38
Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 11 Sep, 2014 02:43 by

Resources:
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+Super+Street+Fighter+2:+The+New+Challengers+
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+Super+Street+Fighter+2:+The+New+Challengers+
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+Super+Street+Fighter+2:+The+New+Challengers+

TRB
Posted: 11 Sep, 2014 01:43
Last Edit: 11 Sep, 2014 08:38
Two notes:
1) The exact name is "Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers", like Genesis version;
2) Is it possible to mirror all the Genesis achievements to this SNES game?

jackolantern
Posted: 11 Sep, 2014 08:42
Name changed.

In regards to number 2, They could be mirrored however it would still need to be done from scratch as the address values are highly unlikely to be in the same place and may have completely different properties. Once someone picks this game up I'm sure they will make some decent achievements for it.

NightmareJames
Posted: 03 Aug, 2015 00:38
Looks pretty good.

My only gripes are some achievements that should mirror SF4:

1. Beat it on 4 stars or higher without a continue
2. Beat it on 8 stars

Other than that looks fair.

-James

feifabricio
Posted: 10 Apr, 2016 00:28
Done ;)

TenguBr
Posted: 11 Apr, 2016 01:26
Grande jogo e agora grandes conquistas, thank Feifabricio.

HippopotamusRex
Posted: 16 Apr, 2016 00:10
fei I sent you a pm about one that needs fixing when you log back in I'd like to see if we can figure out what is wrong with it. If anyone else can get to it first (if fei is busy) it is the no continue one triggering after switching characters on bison. All of my 8 star runs were done with Ryu up to Bison for clearing the trash battles and then switching to the other character at Bison. Doing so for the first time as Honda seems to trigger something that makes the game believe you've used no continues?

SamuraiGoroh
Posted: 16 Apr, 2016 01:31
You mean this achievement ?

By the looks, I'd say you can bypass it if you take more than 12 battles do to 1 condition not being right. The score is only counted once, so there might be some issues with that, even if there are resets out there. I can say that it should trigger if you loop to 100 losses, similar to what happened in an achievement in I knew the risk but didn't expect anyone to lose that many times XD

HippopotamusRex
Posted: 16 Apr, 2016 02:08
I was around battle 40 when I beat Bison with Honda. It definitely wasn't past battle 99.

The game was 11 battles in World Warrior, and I think 12 in this one? But yes it is that particular achievement. I possibly lost to Bison more than 12 times on Honda, it didn't happen with Ryu because I'm not bad enough on him to lose to Bison on 8 stars 12 times...but Honda...probably happened. That might be the problem actually.

feifabricio
Posted: 17 Apr, 2016 14:28
Last Edit: 17 Apr, 2016 14:29

Sorry friends.
My PC is broken.
I'm not getting it.
I take to return to play here.
My house flooded and lost some electronics.
But as soon as I can, I fix is achievement.
See you soon.

---------------

Desculpa a demora pra responder
Estou sem computador.
Um cano estourou em casa e alagou minha casa toda.
Perdi uns aparelhos eletrônicos nessa brincadeira.

Quando arrumar o PC, volto pro RA e arrumo está conquista

HippopotamusRex
Posted: 17 Apr, 2016 19:26
I think goroh already found the problem. It might be a quick fix, but its honestly not a really tough achievement where a fix is really needed ASAP. The World Warrior version is tough because its on difficulty 7, but this one you can do on normal mode, which beating without dying takes about as much effort as actively losing to bison 12 times in a row.

sunny
Posted: 02 Sep, 2016 20:12
Hello all :)

looks to be coded to require you to be on at least 4 star difficulty to complete, but the achievement description doesn't mention it. I would not feel comfortable changing the description to add (4 stars or higher) without getting approval from the original dev or admin etc, so I thought I would post here. If someone can give me the green light, I'll quickly change it. :)

Dexterspet
Posted: 02 Sep, 2016 20:25
No harm in doing so.

sunny
Posted: 02 Sep, 2016 20:32
ok thanks, I'll fix it right now!

NightmareJames
Posted: 12 Dec, 2016 04:25
Last Edit: 13 Dec, 2016 02:17

Super Street Fighter doesn't trigger after completing the game without losing a match (I did lose rounds though)

Did it twice, second time on my Twitch channel. Please fix.

-James
Page: 1 2 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account