Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Forum issue

AuthorMessage

jackolantern
Posted: 21 May, 2013 17:17
Seems when you added the GBA section the main forum page has gone a bit strange seperating SNES sections and not loading the correct pages.

Scott
Posted: 22 May, 2013 17:59
Ah, yea... sorry about that :P that was me being a bit too hasty - should look better now hopefully? :)

jackolantern
Posted: 24 May, 2013 11:58
Looks fine now, just recently noticed that the more link at the bottom of Forum Activity on the right of the page just reloads the page. Not majorly important at the moment but when the site gets busier it may get tiresome looking for new posts through all the threads.

ShadwSonic
Posted: 06 May, 2016 18:25
Last Edit: 06 May, 2016 18:27
A different Forum Issue I've noticed: twice I've created a Forum topic for a game, only to realize immediately afterwards that doing so may imply taking responsibility for its cheevs, and thus tried to delete it. Emphasis on TRIED. It doesn't actually get rid of it, and the only effect is that no new posts can be made. I can't even manually create a forum for it and have that link to the proper page! This should probably be looked into, the games in question being and (don't worry about the post of mine on there, I've backed it up for reposting if and when it's fixed).

SamuraiGoroh
Posted: 06 May, 2016 21:59
Creating game topics doesn't translate into saying you'll work on them, in fact many times people create them by clicking on the link by mistake. Other times, people create topics with the intention to draw attention to others. In fact, many times people request achievements for those games since they are inexperienced.

But as for why you can't post on those topics, I guess maybe it has to do with permissions, they seem to be moved outside of their usual path...

Dexterspet
Posted: 07 May, 2016 02:51
Deleting topics doesn't actually delete them, it just makes them inaccessible without a direct link. The direct link being the link on the game page, which is unchangable to another topic. Shouldn't go deleting topics for some reason like that as I don't see how making the topic in any way really implies you're making achievements for it but now you know I guess.

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account