login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo (CD)

Page: < 1 2 3 4
AuthorMessage

kdecks
Posted: 10 Apr, 2017 10:16
Having such discussions is really healthy for set development. Everyone wants the set to be at it's best and we can all learn something from one another.

bubufubu
Posted: 10 Apr, 2017 20:38
GD, I agree with you that the set could be better, both in coding & achievements.

Let's just leave it at that.

Cheers. =)

bookman
Posted: 12 Jul, 2017 22:40
Hi, playing this on my raspberry pie/ retropie but its one of thoose games that dosent seem to get achivments or turn up in my feed. Any suggestions?

Salsa
Posted: 28 Oct, 2017 19:32
Last Edit: 07 Nov, 2017 23:01
To make the set work properly (new version):

1) If you don't have it yet, get the latest version of RAOotake here: bit.ly/RAOotake - it does not contain Overlay theme, which you can download separetly from here: bit.ly/RApository
2) Download IPS patch from goo.gl/MHuivV
3) Apply the patch to your copy of Super CD-ROM System (Japan) (v3.0) ROM file using Lunar IPS software with CRC32 value of 6d9a73ef (You can view it drag/droppin the file here: bit.ly/RACRC32)
4a) If you have physical copy of the game, put it into the CD drive of your PC, and make sure it's mounted
4b) If you have an image of the game CD, mount it into virtual drive created in either Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%
4c) If you don't have any of those optical drive emulators installed, download Alcohol Portable (link: bit.ly/RAPortableA)
6) Open the patched ROM file using "Open Hu-CARD game" option
7) PUSH RUN BUTTON!
Page: < 1 2 3 4

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account