Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo (CD)
Posted: 02 Jun, 2015 15:51
fica tudo branco alguem ajuda mano
Posted: 04 Aug, 2016 01:57
Anyone get this working in Retroarch? My copy runs but always says "No Achievements".
Posted: 18 Sep, 2016 12:49
Last Edit: 18 Sep, 2016 14:29
Currently all game sets for PC Engine CD are recognized through CD-ROM System Hu-CARD ROMs, thus they are not supported with Retroarch.
Posted: 19 Sep, 2016 03:21
Last Edit: 23 Mar, 2017 13:32
To make the set work properly:
1) Download an IPS patch from goo.gl/MHuivV
2) Apply the patch to your copy of Super CD-ROM System (Japan) (v3.0) ROM file using Lunar IPS software (CRC32 checksum value of this ROM before patching should be: 6d9a73ef; You can view it droppin the file emn178.github.io/online-tools/crc32_checksum.html)
3) Put your copy of the game into the CD drive of your PC (or mount the image of the game into a virtual drive)
4) Download www.ouma.jp/cgi-bin/downOotake/downsue.cgi?Ootake278.exe
5) Install it somewhere
6) Copy Ootake.exe from the folder you installed Ootake in to the RAPCE folder
7) Execute Ootake.exe
8) Change the letter of the drive to the one on which the game is mounted)
9) Configure your controler input (the best is to first configure the 6-button pad and then 2-button pad)
10) Do any additional configuration you need
11) Exit the emu
12) Execute RAPCE.exe
13) Open the patched ROM file using "Open Hu-CARD game" option
14) In Input menu: first select 6-button pad, then switch back to 2-button
15) PUSH RUN BUTTON!
16) You should now have a properly connected PC Engine CD game. Enjoy!
Posted: 11 Jan, 2017 18:19
Is it possible to make a save game with this emulator? every time I close it my save is deleted.
Posted: 06 Feb, 2017 04:22
Last Edit: 06 Feb, 2017 07:27
Supporting the Mednafen core in retroarch would be a big help
Posted: 22 Mar, 2017 23:39
i did everything, im fighting with this emu all day!
the emulator crashes if i do anything!
I could do
Posted: 23 Mar, 2017 01:04
Last Edit: 23 Mar, 2017 01:13
Changed this "tutorial" a bit, darling. I hope it will help...
Posted: 23 Mar, 2017 02:18
Tem uma opção de mudar o driver (sem resetar) e o emulador fecha se o jogo ou a bios estiver no winrar.
Posted: 06 Apr, 2017 00:42
Last Edit: 06 Apr, 2017 05:01
See my 2nd post in this forum...
Posted: 06 Apr, 2017 00:53
Last Edit: 06 Apr, 2017 00:53
I'll remove these, replacing them with proper damageless boss defeat achievements when I'll be revising the set.
Posted: 06 Apr, 2017 05:00
Last Edit: 08 Apr, 2017 22:15
Every single goal in this set is achievable. It is not a bad set, by any means. It's fairly interesting and challenging. For those who wish to master it before Salsa gets around to her revision, please read on.
Regarding the "No Damage, 20 Hearts" achievements against bosses, you must wait until the boss' health has filled up completely/reached max before you attack it. This is true (meaning I have personally confirmed) against the following bosses:
Shaft (The same rules apply to the 4 bosses you face before him, but the achievement pops before you actually fight Shaft)
It's safe to assume this also applies to Camilla, though I haven't personally confirmed it yet.
It seems that you can't attack Dracula's first form early, so I don't believe the health meter warning applies to him. The achievement for him pops while you're fighting his second form after the high score notifications have finished.
**A big thanks is owed to GameDragon for fixing several achievements. Please give him a firm handshake when you see him. He is the one who discovered that you must wait for the boss' health meter to reach the top. He also fixed both high score achievements.**
There are still some achievements that need to be fixed:
"Bested Shaft" - As mentioned earlier, it pops before you actually fight him
"Bested Dracula" - Pops before you defeat his 2nd form
"Vampire Killer" - Pops at the very start of the final stage
"Vampire Huntress" - Pops at the very start of the final stage
"Alive (Have 8 lives with Richter)" pops when the game displays the number 8 for lives in reserve. Pause the game to check your counter. Since zero counts as a life in this, it should actually pop when your counter shows the number 7
If this set is to be revised, then there are some things that should or could be added:
1. Find secret rooms and locations which contain meat, hearts, money bags, or a 1-Up (There are many of them)
2. Find the oarsman and survive his ride
3. No Damage the stages (Might seem too tough for people, but I like the challenge of it)
4. Execute Maria's secret attack
5. Beat the game without using subweapons (Richter Only)
6. Defeat Werewolf in alternate boss room (Unlike Dullahan, Camilla, Minotaur, and Bone Golem, Werewolf has a uniquely colored alternate boss room)
7. Locate and defeat a Great Armor (They only appear in two places. You are not guaranteed to find them, as it depends on the route you take)
8. Item crash the music book with Maria (There's something interesting going on here when you do it. Would be cool to work it into an achievement)
9. Beat the game without dying with Maria (She has a double jump. She's quicker and more agile than Richter. She can attack without stopping. Each of her doves can hit twice. Her dragon item crash is devastatingly powerful. She has a secret attack that is fast and hits multiple times. The game becomes almost too easy with her. She takes more damage than Richter, but she more than makes up for it with the aforementioned abilities.
10. Find the hidden room on the Ghost Ship (Only Maria can access it)
Posted: 07 Apr, 2017 22:56
Last Edit: 08 Apr, 2017 00:57
This set is not even close to be a proper set. You can use stage select cheat and easily unlock achievements for all stages, not to mention these cheeves are not for completing, but reaching stages, which is really inappropriate. There are absolute no protection which could save any achievement in this set from being unlocked, by mounting any other game. "Bested..." achievement have a really sloppy code... and that's the only thing I can tell about them. I really would like just nulling this set (demoting most of achievements if not all of them), and made completely new one from scratch. In my opinion there is really no point for keeping these old achievements, because they need rebuilding not just fixing. Still I'll wait for feedback before doing any action here.
Posted: 08 Apr, 2017 18:39
Despite what Salsa has to say, it's not nearly as bad as she makes it out to be.
It's a good set that just needs some fine tuning and additional achievements.
People have found ways to cheat on many sets, even when the protection is good.
There are different routes to take and secret levels on almost every stage, thus the reason for reaching stages being an achievement. It makes sense if you understand how the game works and the fact that it keeps track of your completion percentage.
Now that we know how the "Bested" achievements work (Thanks to GameDragon), it makes the fights fair and, thus, more interesting. You and the bosses start on even ground instead of you being able to sneak in a couple of hits before the boss is ready.
Please give this set a chance before rushing to judgment. There's no ETA on when Salsa will actually get around to making a revision.
Posted: 08 Apr, 2017 18:59
See what will happend when you will mount a different game still having the set connected.
I thought about making an experiment out of this, and... make another set for it, connecting it with different patch. I wanted to make a set which would be more accurate, not only by the code design (with more proffesional approach), but also aestethically (better titles, descriptions, icons). I don't want to spent a lot of time, completely redesigning achievements someone probably did in a few hours. Also if the code I'll insert there instead will be buggy, I won't recieve a ticket, but the guys who simply initiated them. If I could simply change the author, or add myself as the co-author I wouldn't have any reason to do it.
login to retroachievements.org:
or create a new account
or create a new account