login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
AuthorMessage

DonCosmo
Posted: 08 Sep, 2017 20:14
The one from the no-intro rom set works great for me.

momi33
Posted: 08 Oct, 2017 11:58
Last Edit: 08 Oct, 2017 16:05

momi33
Posted: 08 Oct, 2017 11:58
Last Edit: 08 Oct, 2017 16:05

kdecks
Posted: 13 Dec, 2017 19:00
I've changed the Legendary Link (http://retroachievements.org/leaderboardinfo.php?i=2007) leaderboard to start at every new game. It's score based and submits upon taking ANY damage.

The other similar boards are unchanged and will even be stacked with this.

I do this to give more players a chance to try it out. They might get curious and want to reattempt for a higher score.

Here's a backup of my original starting condition in case it should be reverted:
http://dumptext.com/nNOI6YpO

Mutawarrior
Posted: 05 Jan, 2018 23:00
I'll fix this set to be battery save abuse proof in the near future but before I do that I'll contact you to confirm how things will be handled regarding demotion & if it will be temporary along with other questions I have since many people have already done this set and I don't want to do anything without a discussion first. I will also need help ID'ing a few addresses, but I'll contact you either by PM over here or by PM on Discord when I'm ready for this.

I think I'll be interested in doing the same for Zelda II since I've been wanting to add more achievements to that set and might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone (make the new achievements & fix the old ones to require the player to start playing from scratch) when I do that. But just as the case with A Link to the Past, I will contact you when I'm ready. We can discuss both games so I can start on ALttP and then immediately go to Zelda II once I'm done with it.

kdecks
Posted: 06 Jan, 2018 05:35
Alrighty

dude1286
Posted: 06 Jan, 2018 15:32
I was the developer of ALttP and Zelda II, but will be willing to work with you on any changes you propose, while also giving insight on how I was designing the sets.

Mutawarrior
Posted: 06 Jan, 2018 16:53
Oh ok since you made them dude1286 & would rather fix them yourself, I wouldn't want to be a bother.

dude1286
Posted: 06 Jan, 2018 17:22
Last Edit: 06 Jan, 2018 17:24
I just started adding save abuse to most of the cheevos, but if you want to test them when I am done, that would be awesome. I've also been unlinking all the ROMs to my games and relinking the correct ones.

I've also been creating save states before the bosses to make debugging those cheevos easier.

Mutawarrior
Posted: 06 Jan, 2018 17:28
I don't have the proper rom anymore so I don't think I can play it anymore (was using the U ! rom & I know many sites took down all Nintendo roms) and I don't know where to get the proper one.

r3d007
Posted: 10 Jan, 2018 17:12
Last Edit: 10 Jan, 2018 18:50
Hi there!
Don't know if I'm right here but it is the only thread I found for Legend of Zelda: A link to the past for snes.
I want to play the game in german but when I start it, retroachievments tells me that there are no achievments. I know that RA uses the md5 for a rom to look if it is in the database.
I there any way to see all md5 for a game? I found an english version in a no-intro rom set but all other languages didn't work.
Is there a way to add the md5 for the german rom to the database?
I knew that the german version of Aladdin is supported. So why isn't the german version of Zelda supported?

yaiba
Posted: 10 Jan, 2018 20:01
Last Edit: 10 Jan, 2018 20:24
[b]Hello all !
First of all thank you very much for the work, awesome.[/b]

I have a little problem on RetroArch, I play on my Raspberry PI3, it seem's that a achievement didn't poppin', the "Beasted Moldorm", i took no damage and nothing at all, I have all the others, it's a bit embarassing.

Can someone help me please?

dude1286
Posted: 11 Jan, 2018 04:30
, I have used the USA ROM to create the achievements. There have been cases where different language versions of the same game do not have the attributes we look for in RAM to not be in the same place. I never tested the German version, thus it is not supported right now.

I have have never used RetroArch, so I don't know if that is an issue with RetroArch or not.

ZeroFFI
Posted: 12 Jan, 2018 10:30
The achievement in which you get 70 arrows does not work.

Mutawarrior
Posted: 12 Jan, 2018 18:53
It worked for me. It was most likely developed using a different rom checksum than the one currently linked (all previously linked roms except for md5 checksum 608c22b8ff930c62dc2de54bcd6eba72 were removed for fixes).
Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account